Chapter 11

3 MONTHS LATER

I broke up with Ashton. I talked to him too, obviously, we agreed that we aren't ment for each other and should just stay friends.  I found that girls name that was kissing him, its Cameron. My feelings for him have gone away by now and, have gotten wayyy stronger for Shawn, theirs only one thing standing in my way, Madison Freacking Beer and her ugly sister! They've just became bigger sluts and all over Shawn, he seems to only push them away sometimes.

JJ has been my rock through all of this, I come to her with anything.

The bell rings knocking me out of my day dream, I walk out the door and is greeted by Shawn.

"hey Tia." he says and does he little walk, that he does, ya know that gansta-wanna-be-walk that guys do were they bend their legs and sway their arms.

"hola Shawn" i say cause were going to Spanish.

He slows down his walking and turns to me blocking my path to the door, "Ya know its been 3 months since you broke up with Ashton." he says slowly like I'm 3.

"ya I'm quite aware why?" I ask

"well I can see you're moving on, and I was wondering if you'd like to keep moving on, but with me?" He say shaky.

"wow that was pretty smooth and, I think I can make some space" I smirk, that was pretty good.

After school.

I get into Eli's navy blue jeep, with JJ, Nev and Ine. We are going shopping then to the movies.

I'mjust getting a pair of vans and jordans. They'll all be poor but then ill be a rich little llama. haha.

When we get out of the car Nev stays in and fixes her makeup. I look around, is Taylor here or something???? 

Some guys come up and start saying things.

what if they somehow get us into their car and then kill us. Would the boys come looking for us or, will they move on. doesn't Nev know karate and Ine know like Kung fu or some sort of maretial art? If not we would be screwed, figurtly and litteraly. Julia wold probably throw a party, maybe she does love me but doesn't want to show it like she just wants to try and hate me for something I did I guess?

"you like what you see?" some one asked me causing me to snap back to reality.

"No, ive found dead pigs more Handsome, then the man-meatloaf that you are" the words spill out before I can he even look at the guy.

"then why were you staring at me, babe?"  he asks.

I look him in the eye and say "its something so discusting you just can't turn away"

if you want me to be honest though if I met him at a park and her was like, nice I would date him, he's cute.

After the mall and movie:

I  text Shawn, Shawn texts me, whatever you'd like.

were going out tomorrow and were dressing causal.

this will be fun.

518 words not much but it shall do, I hope to get back to regular updating schedule in early October or late September, if not Christmas. :) There's no way in hell I'm not completing this book, its on my bucket list. . Byes!