chapter, 19

Aiden rolls his eyes at his mother, Tia, telling his children about how Herself and Shawn met, Shawn was Aiden's father. 

His twin sister walked in and he hugged her "buzz off" he laughed and let go.

This was life, Tia was Shawns real love, no one else.

Shawn, he had been a coma for 2 days, so as Tia told the rest of their children about Shawn, Aiden's sister cried into his shoulder. Her father was in a coma and her 42 year old self couldn't come to believe it.

*1 magical week later on a unicorn* 

Tia had gone to Shawn's room, sadly, she was in a fit of coughing, she had laid down to her barely breathing husband, 'Is this death?' She broke out into another fit of coughing.

Tia's breathe was getting caught in her throat, Shawn's heart monitor started slowing down, in the death coma, he managed to move his hand over to Tia's hand, Tia had grabbed his hand, her Last words wear "I love you", When Tia's voice rang out, anyone with good vision could almost see Shawn's hand tighten around his dying wife's hand, as she was held on to his hand.

"Mr. and Mrs.Mendes?" The doctor had entered looking up from his clip board. His breath caught in his throat at the sight, he had paged his Co-workers.

The doctor had looked in astonishment when his co-workers had rushed to his side.

You could see two flashes go off, what a wonderful thing, take a picture of dead people.

The Main Doctor, Dr.Ramirez had realized after a moment the picture was for files and families.

A nurse had taken off too call family, the doctors had trouble deciding what to do.

The doctors had to take the bodies, it was a sad thing to do, the couple had died in each others arms.

(I honestly don't know how they do this type of things)

After the nurses cleaned up, and the body was taken care of, and put into the pull out tables. 

The family had been in massive amounts tears.

Here Lies Tia and Shawn Mendes,
Mother,  Father
Cousin, Leader
Loved.
They will be dearly missed in our hearts.

Every one cried during the Ceremony, Julia, who had settled down her needs ever since the nights after The incident happened. The one with Izzy, Tia and her mom.

She had soon learned that the hard way, and finally earning back her family's higher look.

Julia was settled down, with a small family of her own, A son, who had a daughter. Julia married Jimmy, shocking, most would have thought she would marry Franco, but, she had realized that day when he looked at her, his eyes were not only full with lust, but with love and hope.

Olivia, Olivia turned out to be the next Oprah Winfrey, loved upon many, and grew old with a smile. Olivia was a public speaker for teen girls, going through depression, or thorough the same things as her, Loved ones passing, bad influences, Unstable Family Structures etc. 

Aaron, no one had known much about Aaron, because he was barely alive, but, Aaron taking on that role in life, moved to a dessert island to study apes and the science of our relationship with them, coming back for holidays but not staying for more than a day to a couple hours.

Julia's mother, had became a stay at home mom, and too her husband's despise earned money, from being on disability after hitting her head and being at risk for commas and brain damage they put her on disability, that was before she retried, and died peacefully.

Everyone had moved on with Tia's death slowly but surely, Shawn's death took only a matter of more people to get over it, for, he was a known singer.

He was bigger than Elvis, and Beyonce combined.

Shawn was legendary, Tia was legendary.

And too think, they only way to their happy ever after was to end another ever after.

Ok so basically everything that was child appropriate Tia told to her grandchildren, and she had died with Shawn in the same bed, at the hospital, Shawn's death was predictable but Tia was too die, from not being able to last with out him because of true love and all that good cheesy stuff.

The end means that her parents ' happy ever after' when they died had started Tia's ' happy ever after ' too show that when something bad can happen, something you think you will never get over, something good maybe blooming underneath the darkness, and this isn't supposed to be in italics but whatever, okay you have finished da book thanks for so many reads there will be a after thing ok ok I'll go

Bai's