Chapter 12

(Guess who's back back again Tori's back tell a friend)

Tia's pov:

10weeks later.

I walk in the house like a boss or a endangered sloth what ever floats your boat. I close my eyes and take in the smell. Everyone's out of the house. Liv's at a sleepover with like Megahn and Morgan and Jordan. I don't know where her mom is though. Her dad's on business trip but I'm pretty sure when he gets home their will be a surprise waiting for him. She wants a divorce because she knows Lou isn't really on a business trip, he's seeing his "secret girlfriend" in America. The only thing, is that when I checked his computer for Aunt he had nudes of her and she is my old high school teacher.

If you wanted to know that the smell that I smelled, it was teen Spirit, and it wasn't the deodorant kind if you know what I mean . Oh Julia. I hear a thud and a "Call me later" than some shuffling. They could be quiter. I hear footsteps come from the hall way but then someone giggles. It wasn't Julia's giggle though. Both girls come into view with messy hair I basically vomit right there. How the dolphin. The one girl keeps giggling show her shiny braces. Oh my aged mozzarella it's Jaiden. I did stage crew for her and like I don't want too hate her cause of how good she is but I would at the same time feel like it's forbidden to be friends with her.

Sh starts playing with her hair waiting for Julia to finish texting who ever she is texting. She smacks her gum against her mouth. I lick my teeth, how is she chewing gum if she has braces. Julia finishes and looks at me, therefore I take out my phone and pretend to text some one when I'm really just playing this cool game from ketchup© apps.

"Wow, thanks" Julia says and I look up from my phone for a second and put the game on pause before completely looking at her. Jaiden giggles, again. "Uhm so like do you talk" Jaiden asks. I sternly roll my eyes "Yes. Was I supposed to say something ,do I need to roll out the red carpet for you?" She rolls her eyes and giggles.

She smacks her lips together. This is awkward Shawn texts me "Hey you still up for later" Julia catches a flips of it. Her and Jaiden slip on their uggs. "Were going to meet up with Izzy and some other people" Jaiden smirks "Do you think you could get Mikey and Luke too come?" I look at her astonished and start laughing. "no" I say in between laughs. They leave.

I think back to my date with Shawn around 3 months ago we've been hanging around a lot but he still hasn't asked me anything's so... I don't really know if I should move on or stay. Later were going to the movies.

I put my converse on and decide to take a walk to the park. I look down on my phone to change the song when I bump into someone. He has a brown quif, is really tall, and has a bunch of freckles under his chocolate brown eyes. "Hey. I'm Damian" He says and chuckles. "Hi, I'm Tia" I say and smile.