Chpater,17 (38)

Tim's PoV:

In California, I'm on my own, Olivia clung to her mom and Julia, I don't know what Julia's doing, probably off with some dude.

I look at the out the hotel room, nothing. No one is back.

I stare at the hotel ceiling,

I've been starring at the hotel ceiling, bamdabada, I forget the rest of the lyrics.

WAit, doesn't Lia live in California?

I'll call her.
(B=Tia I=Lia)
Hey Lia

Tia! Hi!

Hey, do you still live in California?

Yea why?

Well, I'm in California...and wanted to know if we could hang out maybe?

Oh my god, yea sure! I haven't seen you since singing camp! I'm surprised you still have my number! My address is 73 Sunset Blvd!

Oh, I'm in the hotel down the street I think, well I'll see ya soon.

I finally find the house and knock on the door, once we are in the safety of her home, she asks me "hey, do you want to go to a friend's party?" I think if over "sure!"

I met The o2l guys and fab five they seem cool.

Time skip on a unicorn

I close my eyes.

Sleep, I need it.

I'm laying on the the hotel bed, after I came home from Lia's friends house, we went to the grave Again.

I soon fall into a deep deep sleep.

"I hate you! Shawn screams at me. "How could you be pregnant, I would never do such nonsense with a whore like you without a condom. I only ever wanted sex, I can't risk getting herpes you are just and dumb fake blonde"

Blonde?

I look down at my hair.

Blonde. My hair is blonde, how?

Shawn walks up to me and slaps me hard across the face, "I hate you" he kicks my stomach

Blood

A puddle of blonde forms on the floor.

My baby! "You monster!" I scream at him

I black out, death possibly taking over me.

I look down, we are at my funeral no one but Olivia showed up, not even her mom.

She let a tear slip down her cheeks when they threw me into a hole.

"Tia" she whispers in a horse voice

"Why do you have to leave"

Depressing, No one showed up for my funeral, not even JJ.

The screen shoots to what everyone else is doing, it seems to be they are at Christmas, dinner, laughing having a good time, while I'm being buried. Do they know I'm dead?

As if to answer my question, Matt and stands up from his seat, his girlfriend who sat next to him looked up, "hey, Isn't that whore being buried today? Such a low life, she didn't even realize her friends hated her, good thing she dead, we wouldn't make it any other way" he shouts causing a loud eruption of laughter to fill the room.

Clapping is heard and he sits next to his girlfriend she gives him a peck on his cheek.

I wake up instantly

That won't ever happen, I'm around good people, good things, It can't happen, Is simply won't allow it.

I run my hand through my hair, it has to be brought for one day,but to add the nightmare?

I look around the room, everyone I'd silently sleeping next to me.

I close.my eyes hoping to drift off in peace full sleep.

Done, 566 words, I can't do no more.

Bye'$.