Chp, 15

Tia's Pov:
After the brake out with Julia, Izzy came out and mom hugged Izzy. I honestly like Izzy. She's the most normal out of all the girls. She's really funny too.

Magical time skip:

I ended up being really good friends with Izzy.

My Aunt decided to spend the night somewhere, I think she went to the motel, she invited us but we all thankfully declined the offer.

Izzy slept over like the other girls, but Liv, Izzy and I slept in Liv's room, the farthest from Julia's so if anything did happened, wouldn't be able to hear it that well and it probably wouldn't effect us that much.

Soon I fell into a peaceful sleep, with Izzy on my right and Liv on my left.

That night, we found out that Izzy's real name, Jennifer, her Nick name is Izzy because when she was younger and first found out about Iggy Azelea she kept call herself Izzy Igg's thinking Izzy was her name.

I honestly love Iggy's real name, Amethyst, I believe. It's beautiful, I don't listen to her because it's cool either like most kids do, I barely listen to her at all, I just find she has a wonderful rapping skill.

I ate my breakfast and get a text from Shawnie boy.

Shawn:
Hey baby. Come over I'mmmmmm blooded. Asjdlslshskab.

Tia:
Are you drunk?

Shawn:

No, I just drank this thing a magical unicorn gave to me. He said it was going to make me happy and full of life. Then he gave me this thing to smoke (I don't know how drugs work) It tasted good.

Tia:
I'm coming over.

Shawn:
Okay. I have to tell you the truth I love you.

I read the last message but don't reply.

When I get to Shawns house I realize I literally just wandered here and I can be knocking on some random persons door.

"Tiiiiaaaaa" Shawn screams.

I cringe at how loud he is.

This is going to be a long day.

Magical time skipped by a unicorn:

Shawn just got up from his nap.

I sound like a mother.

He throws up in the toilet and I try not to at the spell and the sound he makes.

I get him some water and aspirin.

"IT WAS fun then not now" he tells me.

I nod my head in understatement

Okay don't hurt me. I haven't have time to update at all. This is super short and I'm ashamed but it will do.

Byeee's.