"Wanker" P4

*beep,beep,beep*
I slap my hand onto my phone lazily to shut it up,
it's the first day of school at Hogwarts.
I look to my right and see Sadie on her bunk bed against the opposite wall sleeping as if she is dead, it's extremely unnerving however she has always slept so still that it looks like she is not breathing ever since first year.
I then look to the wall that the door is connected to, it has Lila's bed is pushed up against it, and I see that she has one arm and one leg dangling off of the bed, hair in her face, drool falling from her mouth to the fallen pillow and is snoring like a soldier.
As much as she is graceful when she is when awake, it cannot be said for when she is asleep,
However she still looks beautiful even when she's a drooling mess.

I drag my legs up off my bed and stand up, the cold wood under my feet freezing me slowly.
I put on my uniform which is surprisingly warm,
I shake Sadie awake, partially to check she is still alive. She gets up and does not look happy,
I do the same for Lila however she just drags her limbs back on her bed and pulls up her duvet over her face to block the light, I grab the fallen pillow and slap it on her duvet covered face
"Lila Lockhart get the fuck up, you'll miss your lessons otherwise"
She groans in response and Sadie laughs at the situation.
We finally manage to get Lila out of bed with a bit of pulling and we head off to breakfast.

"Ugh, we have Lupin for DADA first"
I say very disappointed
"You haven't even met him"
Silas responds and I just glare at him still mad for him leaving me
"Yes I have, he woke me up on the train after YOU left me!" I say pissed off
"By the way it wasn't just me it was Lila as well who made the bet"
Silas says in his defence putting his hands up. I huff and ignore the twins and Lila for the rest of breakfast.

I arrive to class 15 minutes late just to annoy Lupin.
"Why are you late miss SN (sir name)"
He says with mild anger
"My cat got sick"
I say with the widest smirk extremely amused.
"You don't have a cat miss SN"
He responds even angrier, he folds his arms
"So you're stalking me"
I say.
"ENOUGH, DETENTION"
He shouts at me, I can practically see steam coming out of his ears.
"6pm tonight, bring paper you will be writing lines"
He tells me.
I roll my eyes and walk to my seat, I ignore him for the rest of the hour.

" i mean really who does he think he is?"
I say extremely angry from the detention I got to my friends,
"Well to be fair you did arrive late to our class"
Silas says with a worried expression scared that I will shout at him,
If we weren't in the courtyard surrounded by people I would have given him a piece of my mind and trust me he would have regretted what he said pretty quickly.
I stare at him warningly and he backs down, however his twin says suggestingly
"Since you won't stop talking about him maybe you like him"
I shout back
" I DO NOT LIKE LUPIN IN ANY WAY AT ALL"
Silas, Sadie and Lila start giggling and a shadow forms over me, uh oh.
"Miss SN I can assure you that the feeling is mutual, and as for the detention it is now going from 1 hour to 2 hours for shouting"
He then smirks at me and put his hands in his pockets.
"Anything else you want to say to piss me off"
I say seething with anger because who is he to tell me if I can shout or not.
"3 hours for foul language"
He says loosing the smirk and it forming into a hateful stare.
I walk away so I don't slap him.
"Wanker"
I mutter under my breath
He will regret this...