"We cant be together anyways"P13

I woke up in Remus's bed on a sunny Thursday morning,
His alarm was beeping and my head was hurting.
My brain raced back to the things we did last night, I started blushing wildly.
I felt muscular arms lazily surround my waist and a soft face lie in the crook of my neck, soft breaths of air flowed onto my neck rhythmically.
"I need to get ready and leave so no students see us"
I say sadly, but he just makes his hold on me tighter.
"Noooo"
A small voice said coming from my neck,
"I have to"
I said more assertively, he sighed and let me go.

I got up and he turned over in the bed to turn off the alarm,
I was finishing putting my leggings and jumper back on when he grabs my hips and pulls me back into him, he had no clothes on and I could feel, everything!
I decided it would be fun to shake my ass on him and he groaned out-
"If you do that anymore I may not let you leave the bedroom"
My smirk was getting wider and wider as I grind harder than before.
Something was poking my round ass cheeks and Remus decided that slapping my ass would be an effective way to make me stop grinding.

I leapt forward and squealed, I turned around to look at his smiling face and dark eyes,
"Maybe I don't want to leave the bedroom professor"
His strong, athletic form walked over to me undressed, and I barely contained myself.
When he reached me he put his head in my neck and whispered-
"It's up to you princess"
Omfg!,
I thought that it would be a good way to make the time pass in the shower but then I remembered he was with the other witch in The Three Broomsticks, even if it was his cousin, pureblood families are known for being at least a bit incest.

"No"
My angry words came out without my permission as I stepped away from him, I need to get control of myself.
"Why so salty princess, are you jealous I wasn't with you instead?"
He asked smirking.
I was not having it.
"You were with another witch at The Three Broomsticks!"
He sighs,
"It was my cousin"
I fold my arms and look away making a grumpy face,
"Come on Yn, if anyone should hold a grudge, it's me because you left me at the astronomy tower!"
I grabbed my book I forgot a couple of weeks ago and go to make my way out when he says.

"We can't be together anyways, I'm your professor, your my student"
I am now enraged, I turn slowly to him with a calm expression clearly scaring the shit out of him.
"SO YOU FUCK ME AND THEN PULL THE STUDENT/PROFESSOR CARD!"
His guilty fucking face says it all.
I slam his door closed and storm down the stairs and out of the classroom, tears ferociously stream down my face in anger and rage.
He used me.
Now I will make sure that he knows he fucked up big time and won't get the pleasure of even a simple 'thank you' from me.

A couple days later

I have a plan with Fred Weasley to act like we're a couple in front of stupid Lupin to make him jealous,
I told the twins everything as I know for a fact that they won't tell a soul.
So the plan was put into action early on a Monday morning in DADA class.
I sat next to Fred, and Lupin noticed immediately, I could tell, but he didn't say anything.
The class was quiet as we were supposed to be getting our work done in silence,
I waited till Lupin looked at me then proceeded to push a quill of my desk with an evil smirk while staring at him.
The quill hit the ground and made a noise so everyone looked over,
I said-
"Oops"
Then I proceed to bend over with my skirt ridding up my ass ,with a thong on, so only Fred and Lupin could see,
Fred then slapped my ass and as I came back up with the quill in my hand I looked at Fred and held my breath so my cheeks went red while I looked at him.

I looked over to Lupin, who was almost shaking with anger, and then heard some of our classmates giggle at us.
"Ln, Weasley, detention!"

Yes it's working.!

For the rest of the class we acted very couple-y and it made Lupin's life hell, jealousy was spilling from his words for the rest of the lesson.

At detention

We walked in holding hands, talking and smiling.
The look on Lupins face was once again, jealously and anger.

"Sit down at SEPARATE desks!"
He said pissed off already, he has a lot of rage to come if he is already mad.
we sit at our own desks and he puts down 2 sheets of parchment paper, a quill and some ink each.
"You will each write 'I will not be sexual in class' on both pages"
He said with a strained voice while walking to the door,
"I just need to grab my tea I will be back in 3 minutes, and when I get back you two better be sat in your seat's writing"
He added and then walked out.

Immediately I walked over to Fred and said-
"Phase 2?"
He nodded laughing at the elaborate plan.
When we heard steps approaching the class I sat on his desk, undid my tie and Fred stood in between my legs kissing me roughly and pulling my hair as I fake moaned into his mouth.
"STOP,NOW!"
Lupin screamed at Fred and ripped him off of me, he saw my tie and out-of-breath state thinking that we had basically almost had sex on a desk.
His ears were basically steaming and his face red with fury like no other.
I simply made myself blush again and he got even angrier.

I walked to my desk trying my absolute best not to laugh,
Lupin went to sit at his desk and I started doing my tie up again and flattening my messy hair which Fred's hands had been in.
Lupin angrily scribbled away at his paper he was grading at the front and said with high animosity-
"Ln, stay behind after"
The mission was a success.

AN
Wow that was mean of Yn,
Hahaha