Prolouge

The woman ran through the halls of the space ship carrying her child, which was oblivious to the danger they were in, in her arms. Tears streamed down her face but she had to keep her composure. She had to save her child or else her husband had risked his life for nothing. She knew that their enemy was close behind and would stop at nothing to kill all of them. Finally she made it to the ship which was docked at the space station her people had created as a refuge from their enemy.

The ship was her only home. She open the airlock and ran into the bridge of the ship. The robot caretaker of the ship came over. She knew what was happening. The robot took the child from the woman trying to keep her calm why the lady ran to the control panel. Her fingers flew expertly over the panel telling the ship what to do. An explosion could be heard not to far away. When the woman was finished she took a deep breath. She took her child from the robots arms and hugged her one last time. Her beloved daughter looked up at her with her beautiful eyes. The woman kissed her on the forehead for what could be the last time.

Handing her daughter back to the robot she took another deep breath and ran from the ship to buy time so that the ship could depart safely. The ship would be sent to a secret hideaway she and her husband had created in case things went south. Finally when the ship was out of view the woman took a deep breath. Loading her gun she turned towards her enemy who had finally caught up to her. She wouldn't go down without a fight. All she could do was hope her child would be the one to save them all.