12

Bangchan, Hyunjin and Minho all inspected the foreign woods, Minho being the only one to do so by air.

Suddenly flying in front of the two, he returned to human form. "There is a fresh smell of blood uphill about one hundred feet up."

"Let's go."

Upon walking into a clearing, a large stone building caught their attention.

"I can smell Jeongin-" Hyunjin began. In attempt to run forward, a hand slapped across his chest.

"We can't. We are outnumbered. Min, Donghyun, Moon.. all of them and more." Bangchan bit his lip. "Call a group meeting. Let's get out of here."

"We can't just leave him-"

"Rushing into that building will get us killed as well as Jeongin and Airi." Minho insisted, pushing him to turn back.

"We only stand a chance if we go together." Bangchan ran a hand through his hair. "Are you sure you are all okay with this?"

The group of six all agreed in a heartbeat, wanting to save their youngest brother.

"Shouldn't someone stay with the girls though? If all of us-"

"Felix and.." the oldest looked around the group, looking for someone other than a fairy.

The front door swung open. The male nearly fell over, covering his mouth as he coughed up blood.

"Jeongin!!" Many of them yelled in unison, rushing to his aid.

Not expecting him to just barge in, they couldn't help but overwhelm him with questions.

"Yah, bring him to the couch and back up." Minho demanded.

"Here." Seungmin handed the younger one of Byeols blood tabs, helping him heal to an extent.

Finally speaking, Jeongin flopped back onto the couch. "He took Airi and Jinae somewhere else... I don't know where he went.."

"Who is Jinae?" Changbin frowned.

"A vampire who was also kidnapped like many other woman. She seems to have a soft spot for Miyus sister. There was.. children.. human children.. and vampires.. a couple fairies too. All women." He huffed.

Taking a sip of the water Felix offered, he took a large breath. "For some reason.. Min won't let the others touch Airi."

-

  "Airi? Are you awake?" Jinae lightly patted her shoulder. Slowly becoming aware, she shot wide awake.

  The two girls were in a new cell. It was much larger and cleaner than the last, including a toilet and a single wooden bed.

  No blankets though.

  "They gave us a plate of food. I've already had enough to survive, go ahead and have the rest." She insisted, pushing the plate towards her.

  She frowned, noticing a flicker of red in the others eyes. "Jinae, you are a vampire.. right?"

  Just staring for a moment, she nodded. "You aren't scared?"

She shook her head with certainty. "How long was I out?"

Jinae shrugged. "About a day, why?"

"You had plenty of time to bite me. You didn't. You seem more worried about me than anything. Don't you need human blood to survive? How long have you been locked up?" Airi now worried.

She lightly chuckled, pushing the plate of food even closer to Airi. "I can survive on human food. I'll be okay."

-
Sorry for the short chapters😭