18

"Are you sure this is a good idea? You could get hurt." Felix reasoned with Miyu, however the human did not back down.

"I am saving my sister and Byeol. End of story." She huffed.

Bangchan nodded. "Seungmin, Felix. You will stay by Miyu and Jinaes sides. In the event that one of them needs more protection, it should be the human. Do you understand?"

"Yes hyung." The two stated in unison. "Do you agree with that, Jinae?"

She firmly nodded. "As long as we save them, I don't care what happens to me."

-

Upon walking within twenty feet of the old building, Bangchan, Changbin and Hyunjin were greeted by two males walking out the front door.

Min chuckled, playfully hitting Donghyuns chest. "Look who we have here. You three aren't the type to show up on others territory. Must be quite the sisters if you go through all of this trouble for them."

"Well, looks like you weren't at all surprised that we are here. Let's skip the formalities, yeah?" Chan rolled his eyes in annoyance. "How many you working with? Where are the girls?"

Meanwhile, Seungmin had teleported himself, as well as Felix, Jinae, Miyu and Minho inside the building. The oldest guided them through the halls, checking each corner before they moved on.

Opening a big iron door, the dark room was lit by one single flickering lantern by the door.

"Miyu!" Byeol whisper yelled, making Airi peak up as well. The sisters immediately became emotional, apologizing to one another on each side of the bars.

"Girls, we have to focus." Minho snapped them out of it, ripping the lock off with ease. "Let's go, you four need to get out of here now. Seungmin-"

In a flash, the two sisters were swept up by two vampires. Moon was now accompanied by another female who had similar looks to hers.

Sujin let out a delightful gasp. "You were right sis! I don't think I've ever smelled anyone this delectable!"

She took another breath in, sticking her nose into Miyus hair. "You are a sweet one, aren't you?"

  Slowly opening her mouth, large, pearly white fangs grew twice the size of her other teeth. Without much time for others to react, the vampires fangs buried deep into Miyus shoulder.

  "Unnie!!!" Airi screamed, her throat straining as she did so.

  Suddenly appearing right in front of the Vampire named Sujin, Seungmin attacked her. She froze and dropped the grip, letting Miyu fall to the ground.

  Whisked away by a strong force, the older sister was slammed into the wall. Knocked unconscious, Airi ran to her sisters side.

"U-unnie?! Unnie wake up!" She shook her shoulder.

  "Airi look out!" Jinae shouted;

   But it all happened so quickly.

What looked like a cats claw scraped the wall, hitting the girls in the process. Everything went silent as the smoke cleared. Felix, Seungmin, and Byeol all rushed to see what had happened.

-

  "So... They got away?" Airi silently looked down. Byeol and Jinae had shared a sad look before informing the girl that the group of boys were downstairs planning.

  Seungmin and Miyu were taken by Min, Donghyun, Moon and Sujin in the midst of everything.

  Just as the strike had hit the sisters, Jinae had jumped in front of them to receive the blow instead. Being a Vampire, she was able to survive the attack.

  Unfortunately, Miyu got hit in the arm. The group knew, wherever the two were; she was badly injured.

  Once Felix and Byeol rushed to help Jinae and the sisters... Seungmin and Miyu were gone.

  Byeol insisted the girl took a shower and got some decent food to eat, yet she didn't move.

  Byeol couldn't help but see the resemblance in the two sisters. She walked to the closet, pulling out a pretty mint green dress. "I made Miyu and you a few matching dresses. Put this on after showering and come down to eat."

  She left Jinae and Airi alone, sighing as she walked down the stairs.

  "How are they?" Felix asked in worry. She shrugged, heading straight for the kitchen. "It's hard telling right now."

  "What's on your mind?" Jinae sat on the edge of the bed. Slowly looking up to meet her eyes, Jinae could tell something had changed within her gaze.

  "Unnie, can you help me get stronger?"

-