Ollie moves in with nick & charlie part 11

(First chapter for 2024, welcome.  Side note: Taylor swift references 😊.)
TW: crying, & feeling overwhelmed.

Nick quickly texts Ollie "hey Ollie change of plans, charlie isn't feeling good and has asked for me to stay with him. Im not sure how long for. Once the movie finishes are you able to tidy the living room and head to bed please. I will see you in the morning. I love so much."
Ollie quickly reads the message and understood that charlie's well-being would come first, with his past and etc. he replied with "yeah that's ok Nick i understand, thank you for being there for him. I'll see you in the morning, I love you too uncle Nick."

Nick read the message and put his phone down. He was about to wrap his arms around Charlie but in the quietest voice "don't touch me" nick was so worried about Charlie as he hadn't seen this side of home for a few months. "Thank you for telling me, I won't unless you say otherwise. I'll be right here."
2 hours went by and Charlie was crying as he had been for the last 45 minutes. Nick knew he had to ask him a question but couldn't find the ability to. Just laying next to his boyfriend knowing he wasn't ok and couldn't do anything without consent or in his knowledge that Charlie would allow in the current situation, hurt Nick and wanted to take the pain away.
15 minutes passed
"N-N-Nick" Charlie shakily mentioned. Nick took this opportunity and knew he could help finally. "Yes my love." The soft caring tone nick has. "I need a hug" "of course my love, I'm right here I'm not going anywhere." nick pulls Charlie in closer and warps his arms around his waist. "I think Ollie needs help, I don't know what the best way to start is." Charlie broke down again after the words left his mouth. "I know it's a lot isn't it." Charlie nods his head. "Nick can I ask you a question?" "Of course" "Is this how you felt in our early years together when you found out about all my problems?"
Nick thought this question would come but not so soon. Nick needed to collect his thoughts before saying anything as he opened his mouth Charlie said "Nick be honest with me please we know lying doesn't get us anywhere. If you're too afraid to say it just break up with me" Nick was shocked to hear this coming from Charlie it had been a long time since Charlie's mental health was this low. "Charlie my dear, you are the love of my life, my first and only boyfriend. I want to be with you forever no matter what life has in store for us. I am going to be honest like you want. It was definitely hard at first as I didn't know what to do or how to understand what you were going through, but over time learning on the go as well as reading and completing training that Geoff had recommended, it's gotten easier. I know how to help and understand you now, I listen to everything and watch any cues  you have. I love you and I will never break up with you." Nick stays strong for Charlie and kisses his head. "Charlie can I ask you a question?" Charlie nods his head "Is everything that happening with ollie taking over your mind?" "Yes Nick, I know it has nothing to do with me but I feel so bad and overwhelmed with it all." "Oh love it's ok to feel like this, how about I call Geoff and see if he has room to see you tomorrow or even if he has time to see us three and come up with a plan. I think a counsellor would be beneficial for Ollie. What's your thoughts on that?"
"yea that's a good idea. I like the idea of the three of seeing him. But I don't want to force Ollie."
"I love you so much thank you for all the support you've given since we've been together."
"I love you soo much too char, like day one I will always be here for you Forever & Always."
Charlie laughs "Did you just use a Taylor swift song do declare your love for me?"
"I might of as you are Mine and this is our Love Story" the two laugh and Charlie puts his head into Nicks Chest. Nick kisses Charlie's head "good night King of my heart, I'm here right here if you need anything ok" "Thank you, body and soul. good night"