Chapter 3 - The Sisterhood

Madison woke to her alarm later that morning, disappointed that the Faceless Man had not returned to consummate her dreams. No matter how she tried she simply couldn't conjure him at will, like any of her other fantasies. It seemed that, unlike every other man she had known, the Faceless Man did not make command appearances. As she cast off her bedclothes and stood up, Madison ruefully thought that next time she had the Dream, whenever that was, she would fight to stay asleep until the Faceless man finished the deed.

Once on her feet, Madison glanced at her reflection. She looked sleepy, but for a first look just freshly out of bed, it wasn't bad at all. A hot shower with a trim here and a pluck there and a shave in the other place and she would be right as rain. Madison shrugged into her robe and headed out to the kitchen.

The large, four-bedroom apartment Madison lived in was on the top floor of a trendy building in a trendy complex just a few miles from the team facilities. The complex was full of young professionals and the pool at the center of the complex was the social hub. In the complex grapevine, the apartment Madison and her roommates lived in had a reputation as "the hot girl lair" and Madison and her roommates made every effort to live up to that reputation. They called themselves the Boss Bitch Bunch, and in the apartment Madison and her three roommates, Adalina, Ivy and Deva laughed and danced and planned their lives as Mrs. Somebody.

Madison met her roommates when she joined the dance team. Adalina and Ivy were veterans, while Deva was another rookie. The two girls that lived with Adalina and Ivy the previous year had left the dance team for married life with two well-placed men. Deva moved in before Madison to fill one space. Another girl had reserved the fourth space, but she was cut from the team due to an oversized tattoo on her thigh that showed when she put the uniform on. Thus, Madison got the spot.

As Madison entered the kitchen, Adalina and Ivy bent conspiratorially over their daily crossword puzzle. They were college roommates and best friends, and they always did a crossword puzzle together each morning. Madison muttered "good morning" while she shuffled for a cup of coffee to clear the morning fog from her head. Adalina smiled, Ivy nodded and then they bent in unison back to the puzzle. They were an odd set of best friends because their individual affects were so totally opposite. Adalina was sugar, and Ivy was cinnamon.

Adalina, a team Captain, was blockbuster of a woman. She was twenty-seven, which made her one of the oldest girls on the team, and at five feet and two inches tall, she was also one of the shortest girls on the team.   Her shiny chocolate cake hair tumbled over her shoulders and ample bust in tight natural rings. She had an oval face with a button nose that separated two iridescent brown eyes under luscious black lashes. Her smile was a white explosion between her puffy, red lips. Her body was rounded, but not fat, and her smooth almond skin described one spectacular curve after another.

She oozed confidence and joyful power and the more eyes that were on her, the more star power she exuded.  Adalina was the only person Madison had ever seen with enough star power to seduce 70,000 people simultaneously.  She eye-flirted incessantly and when Adalina strutted out to the center of the field, a hush of anticipation would fall over the crowd. Then she would shake her pom poms and slowly raise them up and the volume of crowd noise would go from two to ten in the time it took her to raise her arms over her head. As her hands crested, she would throw back her head of glorious curls and every fan in the place would lose their minds.

But the thing the fans loved most was what Adalina called the "giggle-jiggle". At each game or appearance, Adalina would get a sly look on her face and then throw her hands over her head into a high, double handed wave and pop her knees so that her curves and cleavage would jiggle in perfect rhythm. When Adalina did her filthy-sweet giggle-jiggle, every eye in the room focused on her and received the double handed kiss she blew out as a dismount.