Chapter 14 - The Picnic, the Portrait and the Payoff

Madison was up at 6 AM on Friday. Actually, she had been unable to sleep the whole of Thursday night, but she managed to confine herself to her bed until 6 AM. From there she went into the bathroom to primp and polish and paint and perfume. That process began with some touch up application of wax to remove some unwanted hairs from key locations on her body, then a long hot shower to ensure a clean canvas to work on. She was careful not to get her hair wet as it wasn't hair day, and she wanted extra body in her hair for this date.

By the time 10 AM rolled around Madison had completed her arduous preparations and obtained Deva's critical approval. Then she began to wait for Daniel and that was the hard part. Madison tried to sit, but then excitement caused her to pop out of her seat and go to the window. Maybe he would be early? But each hopeful peek out of the window led to disappointment that he was not yet in the parking lot. Madison sighed impatiently. She never had to wait for a man before.

"Settle down," Deva chided her. "Prince Charming will be here soon. In the meantime, you shouldn't look so anxious.  Remember.  You're a boss bitch."

Madison wrung her hands. Fortunately, Deva didn't tease or chide Madison for the fact that her silly romantic side ran roughshod over her boss bitch side when it came to Daniel. The other roommates would have chastised her for her loss of focus, but Deva seemed to understand, or at least was polite enough not to say anything. Madison sent up a prayer of thanks for her best friend, Deva.

"I can't help it," she conceded. "I'm just so excited. Wait. What if he blows me off?"

"Has he ever stood you up before?"

"Well, no ..."

"And doesn't he always send you cute messages all the time?"

"Yes, but ..."

Deva cut off Madison's protest with a chop of her right hand.

"No "buts". He'll be here."

Madison checked herself in the mirror again with a twirl. Her cleavage was ample, and a her butt cheeks showed at the bottom of her shorts. She was as ready as she could be. Where the devil was Daniel? She peeked out the window again.

"It's only 10:30," Deva reminded. Madison stuck her tongue out at Deva and primped her hair for the thousandth time.

"Whoa, are you a nervous wreck," Deva clucked disapprovingly. "If he doesn't fuck you today, you'll implode."

Madison blushed and nodded in agreement. Whatever it took, the goal for today was sexual satisfaction.  She checked the mirror again. Optimally she would have garnished this outfit with a pair of wedges, but since Daniel had told her that there was a walk involved, she opted for a pair of cute ankle socks and low-cut sneakers with powder blue laces. She hoped he liked what he saw. She glanced out the window again.

"10:31," teased Deva.

"Grrrrrr!"

"Oh, calm down. He'll be here soon and then you can have sex with him, and I'll get my roommate back."

Madison peeked out the window again.

"10:32!"

"Damn it!"

Finally, 11:00 AM arrived and suddenly Madison was scared to look out the window. What if he wasn't there? If he stood her up after this much build up for this date, she'd have to track him down and murder him in cold blood. However, she just had to look, so she peeked out warily.

And there Daniel stood in the parking lot. He looked up at her with a cheerful wave and that sexy smirk that made Madison's heart flutter. He wore a T-shirt, a pair of gym shorts and a baseball cap and he looked so good that Madison couldn't wait to get her hands on him.