Chapter 32 - The Ugly

Deva waited in the kitchen while Madison tried to speak to Daniel again. The bedroom door remained closed and locked and Madison's pleas made no headway. A dejected and tearful Madison descended to the kitchen where Deva greeted her with a big sister hug.

"He locked me out of the bedroom and won't talk to me," Madison confirmed to Deva.

Deva looked sympathetic and Madison teared up a bit.

"I didn't think he would get angry.  I didn't think he could get angry.  I've never even seen him angry before."

Deva shrugged as if to confirm that Daniel had cause, and Madison had to concede that, even though she was not used to such admissions. Typically, when past boyfriends got angry Madison's go-to tactic was to turn it on them and bury them with violations they had committed that were "worse" than what she did.  It was a tried and true method that she and her girlfriends had perfected over time, however, in this case, that was hard to do. Besides, a guilty conscience was enough to keep her from that play.

"What am I going to do?" Madison asked in a small voice that vibrated with shivers.

"Well," Deva ventured. "The best tactic with guys is to get naked and let them decide if they're still angry at you. It might be a good time to reach way down deep into that bag of sexual tricks you've held in reserve."

"I haven't held back anything with Daniel!" insisted Madison, slightly offended by the suggestion. "He's not some guy I met for a one-night stand!"

Madison made a calming gesture with her hands.

"OK, OK. No offense. What I mean is it might be a good time to indulge him in his favorite fantasies. Does he like it when you dress up in costumes, or when you do or say certain things? You've got to distract him."

Madison bit her lip and thought for a moment. What did Daniel like sexually? Now that she was forced to think about it, she couldn't recall a single time when she had asked Daniel that question. Like the rest of their life, their sex life centered on her and what she wanted when she wanted it. Previously, she'd never had to try with guys. All she had to do was be interested and the guys came to her and that was all there was to that. Up until this moment, she had just assumed Daniel was like every other guy and he would be glad to get whatever she doled out at the time.  However, after what Cassidy had said, it pained Madison to have to admit she wasn't sure what Daniel liked or didn't like sexually. Madison felt her stomach sink.  Could it be she might not be the sexual goddess she had always assumed she was?

All these thoughts showed on her face with a sheepish look to one side.

"Madison ...!" gasped Deva in mild shock.

Madison looked helplessly at Deva, so Deva didn't finish the thought. Unfortunately, Madison could see on Deva's lovely face the fact that this was a major oversight on Madison's part. Like a good best friend, Deva ignored the elephant that had just materialized in the room.

"I guess you'd better get up there and lay it down on Daniel like your life together depends on it because, well, it kinda does."

Madison nodded her head absently, so Deva wrapped Madison in a big sister hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Go to it, Madison. Go work this out."

Madison listened to Deva's car roll down the driveway. After a few more minutes to collect herself, Madison climbed the stairs. Her plan was simple.  She would fuck Daniel unconscious to assuage his anger and then delete that security video, forget any of this ever happened and never let anything like this happen again. She might have a guilty conscience afterward, but that was something she could work out on her own.