Chapter 10 - The Witch's Curse

After Cassidy's suspension, things seemed to calm down between Gail and Cassidy and everyone, Gail included, relaxed, and forgot about the whole thing. In fact, a complacent Gail made a supremely stupid mistake and forgot Cassidy's anger and left her man unguarded. A vengeful Cassidy swooped in on Gail's unguarded man and he willingly reciprocated Cassidy's interest. Cassidy was all too ready to pounce, however, she didn't pursue her revenge in a way that would sting a little. Rather, Cassidy went for Gail's jugular like a rabid miniature Pit bull.

That revenge happened in a most terrible and public manner that no one had even imagined possible. One very tense Friday Madison entered the locker room to find most of the team crowded around a cell phone to watch a video. Someone made room for Madison, and there she saw a video of Cassidy blowing Gail's man. Actually, "blowing" was too mild a term to describe what Cassidy did to Gail's man and Madison had to admit that she was both amazed and horrified by what she saw in that video.

She was amazed because Cassidy had not exaggerated her blowjob prowess. Video Cassidy sat down on a bed, took the man's penis in her small hands, which made it look even larger, and cooed over it admiringly. Then she placed his erection between her lips, opened her mouth around the shaft, stuck out her tongue, dropped her chin to the floor and slid the shaft deep into her mouth. Once she hit the bottom of her down stroke, she closed her mouth, raised her chin, and pulled back to slide her tongue along the underside of the shaft as she gently applied suction and slurped the upstroke. She paused at the end of the first upstroke with the very tip of his penis puckered between her lips, looked up into his eyes and giggled mischievously.

With the preliminaries finished, Cassidy went to work in earnest gusto. She began slowly and repeated the pattern of her first stroke. With each successive stroke, Cassidy quickened her pace. Soon Cassidy's ministrations made the man grunt with the twin efforts to maintain his balance and contain his orgasm.

Cassidy didn't use her hands to work his penis or his testicles, but tucked them neatly behind her back. Apparently, Cassidy took pride in her oral sex technique and didn't give hand assisted blow jobs, which Madison had heard termed a "cheater's blow job". Her jaw muscles worked, and her cheeks went concave as she applied more suction with each upstroke. Cassidy's little face became a mask of concentration, and her focused efforts made the man moan and squirm with evident pleasure.

After five minutes of vigorous action, during which Cassidy stopped twice to prevent explosive orgasms, Cassidy let his penis slide out of her mouth and made sure the camera caught the long line of saliva that stretched from the tip of his penis to the tip of her tongue. For a moment she simply posed for the camera while the spiderweb saliva line glistened in the air. Then just when everyone thought Cassidy would stop and leave the man unsatisfied, she emitted another impish giggle, and went next level. The video finished with a flourish that a seasoned porn star would take pride in.

Cassidy flipped on to her back, guided his penis into her mouth and then simply inhaled it down her throat without so much as a flinch. At first the man appeared shocked that a willowy little girl like Cassidy could handle his whole penis so ably, because he just stood there with it buried in her throat and a bovine look of surprise on his face. After a few moments and some beckoned encouragement from Cassidy, he began to pump his penis down Cassidy's throat. Cassidy shot a wink at the camera and gripped his hips to pull him toward her. Encouraged by Cassidy's enthusiasm, the man's succeeding thrusts went harder and faster and his moans became animal grunts of sexual fury.

Unfazed by an assault that seemed as if it should have choked her, Cassidy gurgled with determination and took him down her throat like a champion. She wasn't passive either. Cassidy moved and arched her body in time with each thrust to make sure that his penis went as far down her throat as it could get. By the look on her face, Cassidy must have loved it, and the man, by the look on his face, obviously loved it. Madison couldn't help a small tinge of appreciative jealousy for Cassidy's massive blow job talent, although it made Madison uncomfortably aware that she was an amateur in that department and needed some practice.