Inmo the hero!

♤ au: Inmo, David and Lucas go to the hero world!
Explanation: they go to the world of MHO!
♤ Series: FTO Inmo!
♤ ship: none!
♤ mood: fluff, angst!
°○°○°○°○○°○°○°○°○○°○°○°○°○

No one pov

Inmo was hanging out with Lucas and David, they were talking about how ice and water don't mix, apparently. Then a portal came and scooped them up, and when the portal spat them out, people looked at them, like they were different than them, Lucas and David thought it was because of Inmo, Inmo thought it was because of his tail, it was almost 7 so Kol and Shino were out, searching, and Shino spotted the three and saw how the big two (Lucas and David) were glaring at people who kept staring at them, Inmo saw some people use magic to get away from them, so Inmo told David, and David used his ice magic to make some people trip and fall, snickering to himself. By now, Shino and Kol were spying on them, Kol was interested in Inmo, Shino wasn't interested but stayed anyhow, Inmo saw a cat in the road and saw a (car) thing on wheels come, so Inmo stopped the car with his explosions, Lucas grabbed Inmos hand and started running, so did David after freezing the fire that started, by then Shino and Kol started running after them as well, Lucas saw the two and ran into an alleyway, David started scolding Inmo as Inmo tried to defend himself, Lucas scolded Inmo as well, then the three started to walk again, then saw a portal, and jumped in to go home, not noticing the two people who saw them go through, shock written in their faces as they knew one person who could make portals like that.
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
Part 2???