Until We Burn In Hell Part 2

Tw: Sexual Assault, Battery and Murder

As the days passed and Fred remained conspicuously absent, (Y/n)'s paranoia only seemed to grow, her every waking moment plagued by the fear that he would return to haunt her once more. She jumped at every shadow, her nerves frayed and her sleep disturbed by nightmares of his menacing presence.

But Alastor remained a steadfast anchor in the storm, his unwavering reassurances a source of comfort and strength for (Y/n) in her darkest moments. He held her close, wiping away her tears and soothing her fears with whispered promises of protection.

"He's gone, my dear," Alastor would murmur softly, his voice a soothing balm to (Y/n)'s frayed nerves. "A coward like him wouldn't dare to show his face again."

And though (Y/n) tried to believe his words, the lingering fear in the pit of her stomach refused to be silenced. She clung to Alastor's presence like a lifeline, finding solace in the warmth of his embrace and the strength of his conviction.

"Are you sure," (Y/n) asked as they made their way out the door and to the car, despite the shadow that hung over her, (Y/n) refused to let her boutique crumbled because of her fear.

"Yes, I'm quite sure," Alastor said as he opened the door of the passenger seat for her.

As they settled into Alastor's car, the comforting purr of the engine filling the silence between them, Alastor turned to (Y/n) with a gentle smile, his eyes filled with concern.

"My dear, I have a late show tonight," he began, his voice soft yet apologetic. "Will you be alright walking home alone?"

(Y/n) met his gaze with a reassuring smile, her fingers entwined with his as she leaned closer to him. "Don't worry about me, Alastor," she replied, her voice filled with confidence. "Fred is gone, and I'll be just fine."

Alastor nodded in understanding, a sense of relief washing over him at her words. "Alright then," he said, his voice tinged with gratitude. "Be sure to leave the porch light on for me when you get home."

With a gentle squeeze of her hand, Alastor pulled away from the curb, the car gliding smoothly down the quiet street as they made their way to work. And as they drove, sitting side by side, bathed in the soft glow of the morning sun, (Y/n) knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as she had Alastor by her side, she would always find the strength to face them head-on.

As the car came to a stop in front of (Y/n)'s workplace, Alastor turned off the engine and stepped out onto the quiet street. With a soft smile, he rounded the car to the passenger side, where (Y/n) sat waiting.

Opening her door with a flourish, Alastor extended his hand to help her out of the car, his eyes shining with adoration as he beheld her radiant beauty in the morning light.

"Allow me, my dear," he murmured, his voice low and filled with warmth.

(Y/n) smiled up at him, her heart fluttering at the chivalrous gesture. Taking his hand, she allowed him to assist her out of the car, her fingers brushing against his as she stepped onto the pavement.

"Thank you, Alastor," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Alastor's gaze softened as he looked down at her, his heart swelling with affection. "Anything for you, my dear," he replied, his voice tinged with tenderness.