Something to do with the hotel

As (Y/n) stood at the door of the Hazbin Hotel, she raised her hand to knock, a sense of nervous anticipation coursing through her veins. She took a deep breath, preparing herself for whatever lay on the other side.

Before she could even make contact with the door, it swung open to reveal a fiery demoness standing before her. Vaggie's eyes widened in alarm as she took in the sight of (Y/n), her expression hardening with suspicion. She closed the door again and turned to the others in the room.

"Shit, the Butterfly demons at our door," Vaggie warned as she looked to Charlie.

"I asked her to be our sponsor maybe she's come with her answer," Charlie smiled.

"It's one thing having the radio demon around but the butterfly demon, we could be inviting trouble," Vaggie warned.

"Please let her in," Charlie begged.

Vaggie sighed and opened the door for the butterfly demon, "What do you want?" Vaggie demanded, her tone sharp with distrust. "We don't need any trouble here."

(Y/n) raised her hands in a placating gesture, a gentle smile on her lips as she tried to calm the demoness's apprehension.

"I come in peace," she assured Vaggie, her voice soft yet earnest. "I'm not here to cause any trouble. I'm actually here because Charlie spoke to me about sponsoring this hotel and Alastor suggested working as an accountant."

Vaggie's eyes narrowed skeptically as she regarded (Y/n), her gaze flicking to the delicate butterfly wings that adorned her back.

"I don't trust you," Vaggie admitted, her voice guarded. "But come on in," Vaggie invited.

As (Y/n) entered the Hazbin Hotel, she was met with a flurry of activity. Charlie rushed over to her with a bright smile, extending her hand in greeting.

"Thank you for coming!" Charlie exclaimed, her excitement palpable. "I'm so glad you're here. Let me introduce you to everyone."

(Y/n) returned Charlie's smile, shaking her hand warmly. "It's my pleasure," she replied.

Charlie led (Y/n) over to where Angel Dust was lounging, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Angel, this is (Y/n)," Charlie said, gesturing to (Y/n). "She's going to be helping us out with the hotel."

Angel Dust perked up at the introduction, offering (Y/n) a charming smile and a flirtatious wink. "Well, well, well, ain't you a sight for sore eyes, it's not everyday someone gets to see THE Scarlet butterfly" he purred. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, sweetheart."

(Y/n) chuckled nervously, nodding in acknowledgment. "Nice to meet you, Angel," she said, trying to ignore his flirtatious advances.

"I'd be careful doing that around Alastor, Angel, he's quite possessive," Husk grumbled as he frowned at the butterfly demon.

Charlie then led (Y/n) to the bar, where Husk was pouring drinks and Nifty was busy cleaning glasses.

"Hey, guys!" Charlie called out cheerfully. "This is (Y/n). She's going to be helping us out around here."

Husk grunted in response, giving (Y/n) a nod of acknowledgment before returning to his work.

Nifty, on the other hand, beamed at (Y/n), her enthusiasm contagious. "Hi there!" she chirped. "It's so nice to see you again." Nifty chirped

(Y/n) smiled warmly at Nifty's kindness. "Thank you, Nifty," she replied. "It's good to see you again to."

"You guys know each other?" Charlie asked.