二十二: side missions of Itachi

The moon hung high in the night sky as Itachi and Kisame, under the cloak of darkness, approached the cavern where Roshi, the host of the Yonbi, Son Goku, resided. The ominous aura surrounding the entrance hinted at the formidable force awaiting them within. The air crackled with tension as the duo entered, their Sharingan and Samehada at the ready.

As they ventured deeper into the cavern, they found themselves facing Roshi, the formidable jinchuriki of the Four-Tails. The Yonbi's chakra roared, sending tremors through the cavern. Roshi's eyes glowed with the beast's influence as he eyed his intruders.

The battle erupted with a clash of kunai and shuriken, but Roshi's mastery over lava-style jutsu made every move a perilous dance. Itachi and Kisame seamlessly coordinated their attacks, utilizing their unique skills to keep the jinchuriki at bay.

Itachi's Sharingan glowed ominously as he weaved through the scalding waves of lava, deflecting them effortlessly with swift movements. Kisame, wielding Samehada, absorbed the chakra-infused attacks, growing more formidable with each clash.

Roshi, however, proved to be a relentless adversary. The Yonbi's power surged through him, amplifying his strength and resilience. The cavern echoed with the clashes of jutsu and blades as the intensity of the battle escalated.

 The cavern echoed with the clashes of jutsu and blades as the intensity of the battle escalated

Amidst the chaos, Itachi found an opening. His Sharingan gleamed brighter as he cast the illusionary Tsukuyomi on Roshi, momentarily freezing the jinchuriki in a nightmarish reality. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Kisame lunged forward, attempting to immobilize Roshi.

However, the jinchuriki's determination prevailed, and with a burst of Yonbi's chakra, he broke free from the genjutsu. The fight continued, reaching a crescendo as the cavern trembled from the clash of titans.

As the battle raged on, Itachi and Kisame seized an opportune moment to initiate the Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals when Roshi was knocked unconscious by Kisame's water dragons

As the battle raged on, Itachi and Kisame seized an opportune moment to initiate the Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals when Roshi was knocked unconscious by Kisame's water dragons. Itachi's hands danced through the intricate seals, while Kisame recharge his chakra using the Samehada.

In a surge of ethereal energy, nine phantom dragons manifested, coiling around Roshi. The seals glowed with an otherworldly intensity as the dragons began the process of extracting the Yonbi's immense power.