chapter 13

"Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng is here." Lan Zhan said to Wei Ying who's washing the dishes. It's around 10 in the morning and Lan Zhan just got home after his job which is teaching the disciples some skills.

Wei Ying looked at his husband in surprised and smiled widely. It's a good timing and he is finished washing the dishes. He cleaned his hands first and went to Lan Zhan who stood right behind him.

"Jiang Cheng is here?? Where is he??" The bunny asked. Lan Zhan can't help but melted at how cute his wife is. He just nodded his head and lead Wei Ying to where Jiang Cheng is.

There outside the meeting hall, there Jiang Cheng is waiting. Wei Ying immediately ran and jump into Jiang Cheng who wasn't prepared. They almost fall after Wei Ying gave him a big hug.

"Easy there, Wei Wuxian. You miss me a lot, huh?" Jiang Cheng chuckled and hugged him back. They broke the hug after a minute when they realize that Lan Wangji was with Wei Wuxian and was still here watching them.

But Wei Ying was more surprised of the sudden behavior of his husband. Lan Zhan will always gave Jiang Cheng a death glare, sharpy looks, and annoyed looks. But to his surprise, Lan Zhan just stayed with his stoic face and didn't even pull Wei Ying out of their embrace or utter a word.

Wei Ying shrugged it off,  there's no space for that for how happy and excited he was meeting Jiang Cheng.

"Ayah, Why didn't you tell me that you're going to visit me today? I could have just prepared..."

"Well, sending letters to you is useless. Good thing Zewu-jun was there to keep me updated." Jiang Cheng answered and look at Wangji who was gripping his sword and Jiang Cheng notice and he smirk.

"Really? But why didn't Xichen-ge told me about it?" Wei Ying mumbled and pouted.

"Well, Actually, Xichen sent me a letter saying that I should visit you today, and he have someone to introduce to me so I came." He answered and Wei Ying just nods.

Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan who didn't change his expressionless which made him confuse. 'This odd' He thought.

He was about to talk when Lan Yibo with a smiling face appeared from nowhere. With a white robes in his arms. He then stop when he was met by the couple and a new comer.

"Yibo-ge!"

Yibo approach them, "A-Xian, Wangji... And you are?" He asked and raised a brow to the new comer.

The purple robe man, on the other hand, look at him with shock. He look like he sees a ghost. He then turned to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, asking them what's going on and to explain everything.

"Ayahhh~ Jiang Cheng, please calm down. I'll tell you."

Wei Ying then calm him first which it did take long enough to make Jiang Cheng to calm down. Well, who wouldn't be?

Wangji thought it is best if they could talk to a place so that they will not make the people bother passing them. The four went to a cottage not far enough from the place so that they could have peace and clear conversation.

Poor Yibo who just wanted to bring his new robes brought by Lan Xichen to his room and now he's being drag with the couple and with this man.

"Jiang Cheng. This may be make you shock but I'm sorry for not telling you about him in the first place."

"What do you mean that may be this makes me shock? I'm already in shocked! And I need explanation? Am I seeing a ghost? I thought I'm just seeing things! Is it real? Or are you pranking at me again? I need you to stop now and yeah You being too good on pranking and you win. Come on, stop now!"