005

╰┈➤ 🎸 🖤 💿 ...

AT EVAN'S HOUSE
11:39 PM

ryan

: june

: where tf are u?

sorry we're still hanging out :

are mom and dad asking
abt me yet? :

: no but they're gonna
notice you're gone soon

: hurry

30 minutes max and
i'll be there :

"ev, where's your bathroom?" yulia asked. "down the hall to the right." he answered. the girl stepped out and dried off before going inside.

a few moments of talking, yulia came back outside. "uhh, evan, sydney's here at the for you." she informed. "what? what is she doing here?" evan asked in confusion.

he got out of the jacuzzi and walked inside as yulia got back into the water.

evan opened the front door, revealing indeed sydney. "hey, evan." sydney grinned.

"what are you doing here, sydney?" evan sighed. "don't be such a jerk. i'm here to talk to you." sydney answered.

"about what?" evan wondered. "about what went wrong between us..." sydney stepped closer. "there's nothing to talk about, syd. i'm with june now, you know that." evan stepped back.

"let's just face the truth. we only broke up because you were jealous of me and bruce." sydney said. "i was never jealous, you were just tired of me and dumped me randomly." evan furrowed his brows at her.

"i was drunk, evan. just leave june, you know you never liked her anyway. i want you back now." sydney continued to step closer.

"i told you, i'm with june. i choose her, you can fuck off." evan told the girl. "fine, but you're going to regret it. i'll beat her scrawny ass up." sydney threatened.

june walked in, being sent by the group to find out what was taking evan so long. "you are? i can't wait." she smirked at the girl.

"what is she doing here?" sydney scoffed, narrowing her eyes at the girl. "we're in the jacuzzi. why, syd? are you jealous?" june taunted. sydney rolled her eyes.

"you're totally dead, baker. i'm gonna rock your shit when you least expect it." sydney stated. "don't hold your breath, bitch." june grinned sarcastically.

sydney seethed, crossing her arms before she angrily exited the house.

"they were asking about you, so i just came in to get you." june explained to the boy.

"you really think she'll fight you?" evan wondered. "fuck no. you think i'd let that happen?" june scoffed, shaking her head.

evan shrugged and followed the girl back to the backyard, both getting back into the water.

"june, can you come with me to the bathroom?" jess asked the girl. "uh, sure." june nodded and got back out of the water again, following jess.