016

╰┈➤ 🎸 🖤 💿 ...

THANKSGIVING DAY...

june woke up pretty hungover, and a little upset when all of the past events came back to her.

last thanksgiving didn't go well at all, so she hoped this year would have some improvement.

june had a big day ahead of her. a thanksgiving dinner, and going to see a movie with her friends.

that would unfortunately result in her being with evan, but she tried to ignore worrying about that.

she approached her wall to look at a photo of yulia, missing her. until she noticed an 'x' over evan's name.

june paused for a moment. june didn't know what it meant, but evan and john carver did.

june knew she shouldn't have, but he had to take a picture and send it to evan.

she snapped a photo and quickly sent it to him, then throwing her phone onto her bed as she found a separate photo of her and yulia at homecoming, freshman year.

it was a bad taken photo by gabby. especially because june blinked mid photo. but yulia looked perfect.

june smiled, remembering that exact moment.

"well, before you ditch me for your new boyfriend, come with me to the snack bar?" june asked the blonde.

"of course." yulia chuckled and followed june to the snack bar. june grabbed two cookies for and and yulia.

the girls ate their cookies and looked around for gabby and jess.

"they should be here soon, right?" june wondered, becoming confused. "yeah, jess just texted me a few minutes ago and said they were coming inside." yulia confirmed, also confused.

"say cheese!" gabby came out of nowhere and snapped a photo of the duo.

june blinked at the harsh flash of the camera, while yulia's first instinct was to smile.

"that's a good one." gabby grinned as she looked at the photo. "let me see." june approached gabby and peered at the camera screen.

"eww, really, gabs?!" june groaned in annoyance that she looked bad. "it's okay, you look fine." yulia assured.

"yeah, easy for you to say." june chuckled.

june then sighed and decided to start getting ready.

first she showered, blow dried and curled her hair, did her makeup, and then changed into a cute but comfortable outfit.

she was ready for the day and went downstairs to see if jade or greg had started making dinner.

to her surprise, she saw half of her family already there.

"is that my june?" a woman squealed. it was aunt vicky.