006

╰┈➤  🎸 🖤 💿 ...

WAITING AT THE DINER

june was waiting at the diner for damian to arrive, but he hasn't made it just yet.

she was about to give up until she saw his car pull into the parking lot and park, then he hurried over to her.

"sorry, i'm late." damian sighed. "it's okay, at least you came." june shrugged and walked in with damian.

the two waited to get sat at a table, which took a few minutes. after those minutes of talking and waiting, they sat at a booth together.

"so, how've you been?" asked june. "uh, i've been fine." damian answered with a simple shrug. "what about you?" he then inquired her.

"i've been great. me and evan are back together, so you know, that's pretty good." june mentioned her and evan's truce. "about that... you guys are really together?" damian scoffed.

"yeah. we talked things out." june confirmed. "you're risking your life being with him, know that, right?" damian rolled his eyes. "why? because he's the 'killer'?"june mocked jokingly and chuckled.

"he is, june. i'm telling you, he and scuba came up to me, scuba made sure no one else saw evan threatening me in the locker room. as a matter in fact, if evan finds out i'm talking to you right now, he's gonna fucking kill me." damian lowered his voice as he spoke.

june furrowed her gradually, her face crinkling up into a confused and guilty look because she had already told evan. if he really was the killer, then damian was done for.

"he won't find out, i promise." june promised and set a reassuring hand on damian's.

evan and the group, who were passing by to grab some go-to milkshakes for the girls and them walked in.

damian snatched his hand away from june when he saw evan. evan or the group hadn't seemed to notice them yet.

that was, until gabby squealed in excitement when she saw her bestfriend, june. "june! what are you doing here? weren't you supposed to be at ev's tonight with us?" she walked over, followed by jess and yulia while the boys ordered.

evan glanced over, noticing damian and rolling his eyes at the sight of him. "what's he doing here?" jess asked, eyeing damian suspiciously and then turning to june for an answer. "we're just hanging out." june swore.

"right after that weird ass psycho episode he had last night?" jess scoffed and crossed her arms, not convinced or understanding. "jessica, it's okay. i trust him." june assured the girl.

"fine. are you still coming to evan's tonight, though? we all might sleepover since thanksgiving break has started, you know?" jess wondered. "uhh, sure. just text me and let me know, alright?" june flashed a smile, jess nodded and returned the polite expression before walking back over to evan and scuba, who were grabbing the milkshakes.

╰┈➤  🎸 🖤 💿 ...

june and damian both left the diner after saying their goodbyes, damian going home and june on her way to evan's house after she stopped at home to pack a bag with pajamas, extra clothes, and a bikini and a few other necessities.

she was face timing yulia, who was sitting out of the jacuzzi while everyone was in there since she forgot her bathing suit. june had an extra one and was bringing it with her to give to yulia.