011

╰┈➤  🎸 🖤 💿 ...

AT THE BAKER'S HOUSE...

as the bangs continued, the group shared a clueless look. "where the fuck is it coming from?" gabby wondered, her voice shaky in fear.

"well, they must be inside already... right?" ryan suggested. june turned to him. "what if it's not even a 'they' and we just left the back door open?" she asked.

"then what's that fucking noise and where is it coming from?!" gabby shouted, growing impatient. "if you pussies won't go and find out, then i will!" she added, spinning around on her heels and stomping upstairs.

"gabbie, no, wait! it's dangerous!" jess warned, following the girl and grabbing her arm.

"let me go!" gabby pulled back and continued upstairs. "alright, who's here? huh?!" gabby called out.

"she is such an idiot." june commented. "it's just an alarm clock hitting the dresser in your parent's room!" gabby informed before walking back downstairs.

"well, let's finish cleaning before they get back." jess stated and went back into the kitchen to clean up.

"also, june, what the fuck happened to your room?" gabby chuckled in question. "speaking of that, i should probably go clean that up too before my parents see." june sighed heavily,

"i'll help you." evan told her. "i don't need your help. it's fine." june insisted. "too bad. i'm helping you." evan flashed a sarcastic smile, heading up to her room.

june groaned in annoyance. "ugh, you are so annoying, evan!" she jeered and followed him to her room.

the group shared a laugh at june's reaction.

june shut her door behind her, and found evan staring at the photos she had pinned up on her wall.

"i thought you said you got rid of these photos." evan remarked, referring to their prom photos. "no, i was just being stupid. i just wanted to piss you off after we broke up." june admitted.

"wow, seriously?" evan laughed at the idea. "yeah, and it worked." june smiled proudly, then her smile faded when she looked back at the mess in her room.

╰┈➤  🎸 🖤 💿 ...

AN HOUR LATER

after cleaning june's room, her and evan both plopped beside each other onto her bed and sighed in relief that they were finally done with the room.

"my head hurts." evan commented. "yeah, maybe because you bumped your head on my vanity like three hundred times." june scoffed.

"they've been real quiet downstairs." evan then mentioned. "you're right. should we go down?" june asked and sat up.

"yeah, just real quick." evan nodded and stood up with her.

the duo walked out of the room together and called out for their friends while going downstairs.

"ryan?" june called. no answer.

june and evan both stopped on the last step to find their friends all knocked out of the couches.

they sighed, again. "my parents won't let them sleep over. or you." june stated as she thought whether to wake her friends up from their peaceful sleep or to wait.