007

╰┈➤ 🎸 🖤 💿 ...

LATER THAT NIGHT

it was the middle of the night, and june was getting ready to go home since she knew ryan needed her help dealing with greg and jade.

she walked outside to grab her swimming towel and coverups which were in the table beside yulia's.

to her surprise, she saw a figure sat in the jacuzzi at the corner of her eye and turned to face them. it was evan, his back turned to her however.

"you're out here, again?" she questioned, a hand on her hip and the other holding herself up on the table. evan craned around to see june. "yeah. you going home?" evan glanced at her bag. june looked down at it and back up to him, nodding.

"my parents are on ryan's ass about where i am. i'm probably gonna get my ass beat too, so i'm going." june stated, readjusting the bag on her shoulder. "want me to take you home?" he offered.

"not this time. stay with the group in case anything happens, they'll need you." june told him as she began walking away, into the house and out the front door.

she shut the door behind her and hopped into her car, setting her bag down beside her. she started her car and facetimed ryan.

the boy answered a few seconds later with a black screen, however, she could make out him being there. "what do you want? are you coming home yet?" he asked, groggily. he must've been asleep. "uh, yeah, i'm on my way now. are you okay?" june asked him.

"tired, but i guess so," ryan huffed. "just warning you, mom and dad are waiting for you downstairs."

"fuck. how am i gonna get inside?" june groaned. "our loud ass back door. or you could just climb up to your room and lock your door." ryan suggested. "no way. i'll just face it." june shook her head.

"june, no. i'm not trying to hear a bunch of yelling and chaos in the middle of the night." ryan stated. "put your headphones on. i don't know what else to tell you." june scoffed, confused. "fine, i'm just going back to sleep. see you in the morning." ryan mumbled and hung up.

june exhaled, gripping the driving wheel while preparing herself to be yelled at once she got home.

"i shouldn't have got out." she mumbled to herself, shaking her head slowly.

once she pulled into the driveway, she hopped out of her car and approached the front door, standing there as she stuck her keys in the lock and turned it to unlock.

june heard a bottle set down, and footsteps nearing the door. she walked in and saw her mother helping herself to a glass of wine, seeming nonchalant. her eyes shifted over to her father, who walked past the front door and into the kitchen.

he glanced at june, then let out a scoff and an irritated chuckle. june walked in cautiously and shut the front door behind it, locking it.

"can i go to my room?" june asked, her voice low. greg paused in the kitchen, his back turned to her. jade sighed shakily, her anxiety growing at the silence.

as greg turned around, june stiffened and squinted her eyes.

"get out of here, go." he ordered and waved her off in dismissal. "we'll talk to you tomorrow, young lady." jade warned in a stern voice. june nodded quickly and ran upstairs to her room, panting in relief once she was inside.