014

╰┈➤ 🎸 🖤 💿 ...

AT EVAN'S HOUSE...

june, jess, and gabby headed up to evan's room where him and scuba were talking about how evan wasn't unable to play football for awhile.

they knocked and entered. evan and scuba turned around. "oh, hey. you guys made it." scuba commented.

"mhm, and we brought june. her house is a crime scene, so i'm assuming we might get pulled in for questioning soon." jess declared with a sigh.

"june, i think you left the hospital later than me. did you end up getting stitches?" evan questioned. "yeah, again." june slightly pulled up her shirt to reveal the stitches and bandages over her stab wounds.

"i can't look at that, it's gross. sorry, june." gabby grimaced in disgust and turned away.

june pulled her shirt back down and sighed. "yeah, gabby. i'm more than aware that it's disgusting." she retorted.

it's not a big deal, june always tried to tell herself. but she was so angry and insecure when it came to the stitches on her stomach that have been there for a year now.

for so long, she yearned to have a normal body again, more than anything.

gabby gave an apologetic look and shrugged. "anyway. you're okay now, evan?" asked june as she turned to him.

"i've got some pain still but it's whatever." evan shrugged and huffed, clearly upset about it.

"yeah, it's whatever." gabby mocked him, knowing that it wasn't whatever.

"what? you think evan's all sad or hurt or something?" scuba asked gabby. "he obviously is, so yeah." gabby nodded and crossed her arms.

"well, you're wrong. he's not. that's why he's throwing a party tonight." scuba craned his head to evan as he pat his back.

"i am? i mean, my dad does have to go down to kingston for a few days on a business trip. and dude, watch the back." evan groaned.

"yeah, you are. the football team is invited and the cheer team and whoever we can invite." scuba confirmed.

"what, seriously? no, these two need to recover, scuba." jess disagreed as she pointed to evan and june.

"plus, it'll attract the killer. and in case you couldn't put the pieces together, scuba, i'm carver's main target since he failed to kill me like three fucking times already." june added onto jess's statement.

"speaking of that, it's kind of creepy. you fucking micheal myers or something?" scuba joked.

"i might be, minus being a killer." june ironically referred to how scuba accused her of being a killer just yesterday, and tilted her head at him with a sarcastic smile.

"look, it's fine. maybe this is what we need to recover: to have fun. if anything, i'll stick with june for the party." evan stated.

"fine. fuck it, jess. let's throw a party." gabby raised her hands and smacked the sides of her legs in defeat.

"i'm telling you guys, this is a terrible and extremely last minute idea." jess grumbled.