017

╰┈➤ 🎸 🖤 💿 ...

MOMENTS LATER

john carver was quicker then june, because he snatched the back of her shirt and dragged her back down.

falling down 8 feet from the top of the fence to the ground wasn't easy, it knocked a breath out of her.

she groaned and cried at the pain she felt on her back. she rolling over onto her stomach and tried to gather herself and jump to her feet, but she didn't have the strength.

"june!" jess screamed. john carver stepped over june and looked down at her, raising his axe.

jess immediately began climbing the fence again, evan giving her a boost before he climbed over after her as well.

jess jumped off the top of the fence, onto carver's back.

he lost grip of the axe, and it fell right beside june's face, the blade deep into the dirt.

evan helped her up while jess continued to hold carver back from grabbing his axe.

"are you okay?" evan asked her. "no, my back hurts." june shakily sighed.

"okay, im gonna give you a boost. go run to town and find someone to call for help, me and jess will be following right behind you." evan assured her as he helped june over the fence.

june began to ran, but she took one last look back at evan and jess to see if they were okay, but turning around seemed to be a bad idea.

june heard the sound of a knife slash, and then she felt a warm liquid run down her leg and soak her jeans.

when she looked back in front of her, she met eyes with another john carver mask.

she shrieked in disbelief and fear. as june glanced down at her bleeding thigh, that's when the burning pain occurred. her leg shook.

but june threw her fist at the mask before she also kicked him in groin and made a run for the warehouse, limping.

she heard rapid footsteps following behind her. hoping  it wasn't the other john carver, she turned to look over her shoulder and saw jess and evan sprinting.

the other john carver was on the ground, clutching his groin in pain.

"there's two?!" jess shouted in shock. "believe it or not." june panted.

once they reached a safe distance, they all stopped running to catch their breaths.

it was like the more june ran, the more she bled.

"i think i see a cop car!" jess exclaimed breathily. "im gonna go get help! evan, help june." she added before making a run for it again.

"im sorry." june said to evan. "for what?" he panted in response, still out of breath from the running.

"i'm sorry for arguing with you so much lately. we both nearly died so many times tonight and who knows how it's gonna end. i just— i can't risk letting you go without telling you that im sorry and that—" june explained, but stopped speaking.