018

╰┈➤ 🎸 🖤 💿 ...

THE NEXT DAY...

june, evan, and jess were in the hospital. once again, it was a miracle that they were all surviving for now.

damian missed all vital points in evan's back, again. so he was doing alright, however he was very sore and had to get a blood transplant, as well as june.

at least that's what he told her.

june on the other hand, was barely making it as is. she'd lost so much blood recently, that no one could tell if she was going to survive.

evan was in the room down the hospital wing, and he was awake, texting june.

june was texting him back, although she was very drowsy.

ev

: i heard them say i might not make it
because the blood transplant they did
last night didn't help and that i have too
much blood loss

well dont listen to them :

you're gonna live like always
and so am i and we can finish
senior year together :

: i don't know june

: im not really hopeful like you

i'll be hopeful for you :

: thank you

: i love you but i gotta go my dad is here

: he's pissed that i got myself
into all this bullshit

i love you too
good luck :

june sighed and set her phone down on her lap. she had no one to text anymore. she turned to her brother who was asleep on the chair in the corner of the room.

"ryan," june called out. no answer. "ryan!" june repeated. the boy jumped awake, wide eyed.

"what? are you okay?" he asked, panicked. "yes, you idiot. i'm just bored." june laughed at her brother's response.

"i see things between you and jess have been escalating." june smirked teasingly.

ryan chuckled nervously. "no, no, it's not like that— actually, it is... kind of— like... that." he stammered.

"you guys are so good for each other." june commented. "i hope so. she's been off, but im assuming it's just because of everything that's going on for you guys lately. i'm sure she's still sad over yulia too." ryan explained with a shrug.

"she is. trust me. she really likes you, ryan." june flashed a smile.

"well i think evan really likes you." ryan mentioned, raising his brows.

"i really like him too. again." june replied surely. "i know i should be more than hopeful for him but im just scared for how things are going to be if he doesn't.. you know, make it?" june mumbled as she picked at her nail beds.