Compulsion

I was sent back to the station after being checked in an ambulance. Me and Spencer went back to the station. I was sitting there watching the video of the first fire when I saw something. I zoomed in on it. "What are you doing?" Spencer asked as I zoomed in on the door handle "dont you see, the door handle it's turning but not to open the door,. Theyweren't trying to get in!" Spencer looked at me as I rummaged through a stack of papers "Look it's a compulsion! A rule of three, look the kids room triple three's! the teachers room all three it's compulsion of three!" Spencer looked at me dumfounded .we need to find the next set of three's and that will be the next fire", spencer said , alling Hotch.

Morgan and Prentiss found the room of the unsub after Gideon cracked the case by finding out it was a chemistry student called Clara. Everyone was walking around looking for the unsub. I turned to Hotch "Has anyone checked the third floor?" I asked Hotch, who looked at me and said "no it's under construction". We headed to the third floor as Hotch said, "Don't try to reason with her it's a compulsion she couldn't stop even if she wanted to." I nodded to him. As we walked down the corridor, I saw Clara our unsub kneeling on the ground. I heard shouts from the kids stuck in the elevator it was stuck between floors with the doors open slightly "Please Clara don't do this!" one of them shouted. "Clara FBI put it down!" Hotch shouted. So much for not trying to talk her down "I have to! I was chosen! I have to!" Clara said, bringing the torch closer to the elevator about yo drop it in."Clara! Don't think there's another way come on!" I said, but she wasn't backing down. I saw her bring it to the door about to drop it in as I heard a shot. Hotch had shot her leg she fell to her side and dropped the torch but it started rolling towards the elevator. I ran toward torch stepping on it, extinguishing the flame right before it fell into the elevator.

"Can't sleep?" Emily asked as she sat across from me on the jet. I sighed "I guess I just wish I could've saved that teacher. I was so close." I say frustrated "Well we can't save them all. At least you saved those kids, " Emily says I nod. I looked out the window, wondering if I could really do this job. Emily fell asleep. I sighed, taking a book out of my bag reading until I fell asleep.