Moving

I heard a distant voice it was yelling, it was yelling something I couldn't tell what. The chair I was tied to and all the bodies disintegrating around me. The voice slowly became audible "Maddie! Maddie wake up!" Spencer was yelling shaking my shoulder's. Wait Spencer, Spencer was dead I saw him die, I started to cry hugging Spencer. Spencer hugged me back stroking my hair "its ok it was just a dream, its ok" he said as I hugged him tighter. We sat like that for a couple minutes, until Spencer pulled away slightly "are you ok? you've been having a lot of nightmares lately" I whipped the tears from my eyes "not really" I mumbled Spencer looked at me worried "who are Bryan and Josh?" he asked I looked away "Bryan is my brother he murdered 15 people including my mom he escaped from jail a little ago they haven't found him yet. Josh is my ex boyfriend, I dated Josh for 4 years he abused me that whole time" I said looking away from Spencer. I got out of bed before Spencer could reply I got into the shower getting ready.

I had a couple days off so I would be packing up my apartment. I packed all the little things so when the packers got here it went smooth. By the end of the day they had packed the whole apartment. Spencer had cleaned his apartment ready for me. She drove to Spencer place putting some boxes down she wasn't keeping that much she sold most of her things.

She started to cook diner when she heard the door open "Hi I'm in the kitchen" she called out Spencer walked around the corner kissing her on the cheek she smiled "how was work?" She asked him " it was good, no cases so a chill day" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer "how was your day?" He said smiling at me "it was good, smooth move so that's good, I'm making you're favorite" Spencer's smile widened my fettuccine alfredo was his favorite, it was my mom's recipe. Spencer pulled away to set the table I finished dinner and went to get the nice bottle of wine I had got. We sat down "I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now that I'm done packing, I hate time off" I said "it's gonna be good for you, you've been through a lot" he replied I smiled I had been through a lot but that just made me want to go to work more. All I wanted was a distraction, I've barely gotten any sleep I was woken by nightmares almost every night. Some of them where new other's old, I kept dreaming about the day I found my mom's body. That was the worst day of my life, I lost my mom then my brother, he killed her almost killed me that day would haunt me forever no matter how hard I tried. I was snapped back to reality when Spencer spoke "hey are you okay? You where really out of it there" he gently grabbed my hand "don't you think we should tell them I mean about you're past" I looked at Spencer "they don't need to know, it's not relevant" she replied hurriedly if Spencer was this worried about me just having a connection to them I could never tell him about the calls he would go ballistic probably try to stop me from going back to work at all.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen, Spencer told he could do it but I insisted and I could be very persuasive. I watched Spencer in the living room picking a movie, the real reason I wanted to clean the kitchen is because I wanted to chose the movie. I walked in grabbing the remote "hey! Give me the remote!" Spencer yelled playfully "nope, I clean the kitchen I chose the movie!" I replied to him he pouted I felt like a cheesy rom-com. I picked one and cuddled up to Spencer. I could have stayed like that for ever and ever all my worries about my turbulent life gone.