Empty Planet

The next day, I got to the office expecting a relaxed day, but JJ walked in with that look, and I knew we had another case. I walked into the round table room sitting in my seat next to Spencer "So we have a classic serial killer in Las Vegas, are Unsub kills people from age 18-30 from what we can tell but he may go outside of that age range. So far, we have 13 victims. To mark his victims, he cuts a small line into there wrists." Garcia said, showing images of the crime scenes on the screen.

once we got to the station we set up in a room, I pined pictures to the board in the room "so we most likely have a male Unsub in his late 30's early 40's probably a loner, maybe abused when he was younger" I said looking at the board. I felt exhausted. I think all of my sleepless nights were catching up to me I had barely slept woken every night by nightmares. I got some coffee and drank it almost immediately so I got another "is that another cup, man I swear you'll drink enough caffeine to kill yourself" Morgan told me I laughed sitting down looking through files. Hotch called me and told me we had another crime scene, and he told me and Morgan to go check it out.

We got to the crime scene and checked out the body. "It's definitely our Unsub, look at her wrists, and his," I said this time the Unsub was escalating he had dumped two victims. One was female, and she looked like she was age 20 and the male looked around age 26 "what do you think his deal is?" Morgan looked at me "like why does he kill? You know it's almost impossible to guess with an Unsub like this" Morgan told me I nodded. We went back to the station, and we sat back down doing more paperwork. I closed my eyes putting my head and the desk. I was exhausted.

I was siting in a room, I had to disappear after Jake and Bryan had come for me to protect them I had to disappear. But they got me anyway and now I had to choose. I had to choose who I would kill. I wanted to choose me but they wouldn't let me and if I didn't choose they would kill them all. I couldn't choose.

"Maddie!" I sat up straight eyes wide. I looked at Morgan who was looking at me worried. "Are you okay?" he asked then he looked at me more closely."How much have you slept?" he asked me worried. I looked away, going to the bathroom. I walked back out minutes later, not looking at Morgan sitting down when Morgan's phone rang. Morgan looked at me "they found his address. Let's go," he said. I nodded, and we went to the address. 

We got there and started the raid "Spencer and Maddie out back, everyone one else inside" Hotch said me and Spencer went out back "I've missed you today" I told him smiling "I've missed you too" he said smiling at me. Once we got out back, we saw someone running he turned around and saw us, he raised his arm, and I heard two shots. I saw Spencer collapse, and I felt a hot stinging feeling in my shoulder. I ran toward him collapsing beside him. "Help! Help, he's been shot!" I yelled he'd been shot in the chest I put pressure on it, covering my hands in blood. Tears slipped down my face as I felt for a pulse I found a weak one. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder it pulled me away. "No!" I cried I saw it was Morgan. I stood up hugging him. I collapsed in his arms, losing consciousness.