Gone

Once I got back from my appointment I sat on the couch and called Spencer but it went to voice mail I heard a small beep "Hey Spence I just got home from home from my appointment and they told us the gender so um.. call me back" I chuckled at myself "OK well bye love you" I finished then hung up. 

I got up and made some lunch and put on a show. I sat down and ate thinking about my little baby and then it hit that we hadn't talked about names yet. My brain storm was interrupted by the doorbell. I got up groaning I answered the door to see a face I thought I would never see again.

My flipped upside down "Hey baby did you miss me?" He asked with that smirk that he got "Josh? What are you doing here?" I asked my eyes widening as he stepped inside clicking the door behind him. I was frozen in place, why did I always freeze? Just something about him the memories, I always froze "well I was gonna come see you sooner but then I got arrested for drunk driving, but now I'm here to take you home" he said with a small laugh. My breathing quickened " I.. I'm not going anywhere with you" I said stuttering slightly and stumbling back. Josh sighed "well see I think it's really in you're best interest to come with me" he said and then he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. I stumbled back again then ran to the drawer that I knew held my gun. But he was quicker grabbing my arm and spinning me he punched me in my nose making it bleed "don't make me do that again" he said then pulled a syringe our from his pocket and stabbed it into my arm. I gasped as the world tilted sideways and everything went black.