Day Off

I walked into my house, throwing my keys on the table and opening the drawer in the table. I put my badge and gun in it. I flopped onto my couch putting on the cheesiest romcom I could find. I was halfway through the movie when there was a knock on the door. I stood up tensed I took my gun from the drawe,  looked through the peep hole and sighed in relief. I opened the door " Hey Spencer, come in" I said he looked at me then the gun in my hand " Are you okay you've been acting really weird lately" he said looking at me worried "yeah I'm fine come in and sit" I said putting my gun away. we sat dow.  " thanks for coming" I said, snuggling up on his chest " No problem, you're sure you're okay?" he asked, stroking my hair " Not really, but I don't want to talk about it" he nodded, all we did was watch the movie and snuggle for the rest of the night. 

The next morning, I woke up on the couch still in Spencer's arm's I managed to sneak into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Spencer walked into the kitche. "Heyy, smells good what are you making?" he asked me as he walked toward me "waffles of course, want some?" I aske,  wrapping my arms around him "sure, how can I help?" I pulled away from hi."You can set the table, " I said, flipping the waffles. We sat down to eat " so todays are day off, want to do anything?" I asked Spencer smiling at him " well tonight we could go on a real date, like at a fancy restaurant" I smiled at him he always came up with the best idea's "that's a great idea, I can't believe we haven't been on a real date yet" I stood up grabbing are empty plaits then cleaning up the kitchen. I walked back to Spencer. "I'm going to go get cleaned up" I said, walking away. I took a shower then got dressed heading downstairs "hey Spence, I'm going to go get some groceries but make yourself at home" I called to him heading down the stairs "Okay have fun" he called back. I walked out and drove to the grocery store. After getting my whole list I went back to my car heading home. I walked in, locking my door behind me. "Hey Spence, I'm home" I called out. "Hey in the kitchen" I grabbed my groceries and then headed to the kitchen. I put them away then hugged Spence "hey I'm going to make a reservation at that restaurant we've been dying to go to" he smiled at me "sounds perfect, meet you there at 6:00" he said kissing me. 

I was waiting at are table sipping some whine. I was hoping Spencer would like my outfit a stunning red dress, according to Garcia. She'd also done my makeup. I was super nervous fidgeting in my seat then Spencer showed up, "Hey you look stunning" he said sitting down across from me "aww, thanks you look nice too I hope you like the whine it's my favorite" we ordered dinner and ate. once we got back to my apartment after dinner we went up to my bedroom.