Back Home

Teddy fell limp to the floor I looked around to see the shot came from a man at the back who I had barely noticed. Spencer walked to the covered windows opening one of them. The team came on the train uncuffing me and Elle from are seats Spencer came over and hugged me I hugged him back putting my head in his neck "I was so worried about you" I said to him "I was worried about you too" he said hugging me tighter. 

I was sitting in the back of an ambulance getting a checkup when Spencer came over to me "you should go to the hospital" he said coming over and sitting next to me "I'm fine Spence besides you worry to much, and you know I hate hospitals" I said hugging Spencer. I stood up grabbing Spencer's hand "Let's go home I need a nap" I said smiling at him we then got into a SUV driving to the airport. 

Once I got home I fell into bed falling asleep almost instantly. The next morning I woke up and removed Spencer's arm from around my waist. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast, Spencer walked down smiling at me "what's for breakfast, and how can I help?" Spencer asked as he put his arms around his waist "it's are day off so it's waffles, and you can set the table" I said kissing him on the cheek.

After we ate I cleaned up the kitchen and sat down on the couch next to Spencer. I drank my coffee and talked to Spencer "so you want to go shopping?" I asked "Can I say no?" he asked running his hand through my hair "no but it will be quick" I replied smiling at him "ok let's get ready" Spencer said standing up.

Spencer looked uncomfortable as we stood behind a group of girls gossiping in line at the mall "why did  I agree to this again?" Spencer asked me "because I didn't give you a choice" I said to him smiling. After a couple hours of shopping Spencer looked very done with the mall so we went home.

Once we got home we put on a movie I snuggled up to Spencer and we watched the movie. About halfway through I got up and made dinner Spencer got up and helped me he looked at me a thoughtful look in his eyes " what is the genius thinking about?" I asked as I stirred a pot he looked at me smiling "do you want to move in with me? I mean it's fine if you don't want to, but my place is closer and bigger and stuff" Spencer said flustered I chuckled "of course, not only does that sound wonderful but it's way nicer than mine" I said looking around my slightly shabby apartment. I smiled at him putting my head on his chest we stayed like this until dinner was ready. After we ate dinner we went back on the couch and finished the movie well we didn't really watch the movie we talked over it the whole time. We went to bed and I watched Spencer sleep smiling falling asleep not long after him.

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize with my hands tied behind my back. I tried to open my eyes but it was dark something was covering my eyes. I was tied to a chair, footsteps where approaching they stopped in front of me. The person removed the cloth covering my eyes I squinted at the bright light once my eyes adjusted I saw Josh standing in front of me beside him was Bryan beside him they had done good on there promise they where here. Bryan smirked at me "cover her eyes" he said to Josh, Josh complied covering my eyes I heard Bryan walk out. Bryan walked back in setting something down "uncover her eyes" Bryan said Josh removed the covering from my eyes. My breathing quickened as I saw JJ on the floor "stop, let them go they have nothing to do with this!" I yelled to them Bryan crouched next to JJ "you mess with us we mess with you" he said to me slitting JJ's throat "No! Please stop, I'll do whatever you want!" I yelled tears falling down my face. They killed them all, one by one my whole team and I was sitting there unable to do anything. Finally they brought Spencer out "please! No kill me! Please! Please" I yelled as they approached Spencer "I'm going to have fun with this one" Josh said laughing "please no!" I yelled as they murdered Spencer like all the other's. I cried shutting my eyes but it couldn't stop the sound of the burbling blood. They where all gone now, all because of me.