🌷Oh baby

"Honey I won't you to have an open mind" "what now darling" my dad was on speaker. I kept my ear to the thick wooden door. "It's about Malena and you must support her" my mom seemed nervous as well. "What did the girl do?" "She did nothing,it was a mistake but as long as we count it as a blessing there will be no problem" "what? Get to the point Liliana" I could hear my mom take a deep breath in. "She's pregnant." The room was awkwardly silent for almost a minute. "Dad, isn't this great news?" Bella's voice appeared. "WHAT THE FUCK?" "Lucifer" "SHE HAD ONE JOB,NOT RUIN OUR REPUTATION" "Dad is this reputation bigger than your own daughter?"  "Bella stay out of this, I thought you were the responsible one but guess not" "Lucifer, accidents happen. Just think about how amazing it would be have to bundle of joy in the house." "It would be amazing if she got married before deciding to have a fucking kid, who the fuck is the father?" "Logan obviously" Bella's voice felt frustrated. "I thought that one wouldn't be a fuck up. I'm even more disappointed in my own kid" "Do not fucking say that Dad" "Bella zip it" "You're such a moron dad, choosing fame over your own kids" "Oh, girl. Use that precious brain of yours. Without my money both of you would be nowhere. You'd be working your asses off at a nine-to-five job trying to earn your daily meal. You'd be dreaming of driving Ferraris and living in mansions." "Who are you? Malena is a fucking doctor and I graduated from one of the most prestigious business schools. We would have survived perfectly fine without you" "if you don't want this baby, your loosing both of us, I'm pretty sure Malena would already be disgusted about what kind of a father you are." This was the first time I've ever seen Bells stand up to Dad. "Look what you have done Lucifer" my mom's voice followed as  The door opened and Bella stormed out. "Let's go M, he's such a pain in the ass." She wrapped her hand around my shoulder. I felt like a bullet just hit my chest. The sadness that took over me knowing that my own dad was not supporting my decision was unbearable even though I knew this was coming from a mile away.

I was in the library when I heard footsteps."Lexus are you in here?" Alex's voice left me in shock. "Alex?" I stood up. He was at the door. His eyes were filled with tears. He opened his arms and I ran towards him tears already filling mine as well. "Are you really?" "Yeah" I rested my head on his chest squeezing him harder. "Does Logan know?" "Yeah,I called him yesterday but I'm not getting back with him. I think co-parenting is the best option." "I'm so proud of you M,?" "Why did Bella tell you what Lucifer told them?" "Ah, Fuck him. You have us and we are always on your side remember" "yeah, money is not an issue and Monaco has the best environment for a kid to grow up so I think I'm staying here" "Malena," "yes Alex," "I'm moving to Monaco as well,and Lando" "what?" I looked up at him. "Yep, we were planning to surprise you but this felt like the best time to tell and I'm planing to propose to Lily as well" he smiled. "Don't make my cry Alex,my hormones can't handle your shit right now" "no I swear Lexus." "I love you so much" I grabbed onto him, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Instagram: @Malenafox

Mistakes make life much more beautiful but you'll always be a blessing

Mistakes make life much more beautiful but you'll always be a blessing. You're going to be the reason why mama's going to be the luckiest woman on earth. We love you so much and can't wait until you are in our arms. ❤️mama-
🩶So this is a unexpected twist to my story. Logan and I are more than excited welcome our bundle of joy to the world. I am kindly asking you guys to support our decision and help us to make every bodies lives much easier. I would highly appreciate if you protect our privacy in the future. We want our baby to have the most normal life in such abnormal circumstances. I hope you guys understand my reasons.