🌷Two worlds apart

ARTHUR'S POV

"What is happening to Charles Leclerc? He is turning into a menace. The driver from Monte Carlo did not look like he was in a good mood when he was getting into the car but look at him now! He's just millimetres away from Max Verstappen. The youngster who started at p7 has been showing outstanding performance today.  Tip for Ferrari make this man mad before putting him in the car" The commentators couldn't believe it,  Ferrari couldn't believe itThe crowds went wild as the scarlet Ferrari passed the grandstands. My brother was just moments away from passing Max and no one knew how he was doing it. The car was absolute junk during qualifying but now this man had turned it into a rocket ship. I was very nervous when he first got into the car because a shitty race was the last thing he needed. "What is happening Arthur?" the smile on Enzo's face made my smile widen. "Charles has turned into a goddamn beast" "Malena really does take the best out of him" We both turned to Joris. "No Joris, not funny" Enzo shook his head. "At least it fitted the moment" Joris's sigh was followed with a chuckle. "Charles would have killed you if he was here mate" "You two no joking about this around Charles, clear?" "Yes," Joris and I said in unison. "And Charles Leclerc passes Max Verstappen, one mistake by the Dutchman and the number sixteen driver takes it. The man who started from the back of the grid has a chance to win his first win of the season." The Ferrari garage was up on their feet. Charles only had few more laps to go. "Let's go, bro, bring the win home" I screamed. "A successful pit stop for the reigning world champion. Can he take the lead coming out of the pits? And the answer is No. Charles Leclerc does it again." I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. This was formula one at it's the finest. "And the fastest lap goes to max Verstappen the number 1 of f1, who takes back the lead going into turn one showered by a shower of sparks. Max tried to get past Charles as he came out of the pits, but had to wait for a lap now can Charles Leclerc with DRS get back at Verstappen? We are heading to turn five this has been a bit of a problem for both of them in the past but this time did not get the Ferrari driver, he stays on track and takes the lead." 

"Yes YES YES" the words jumped out of my mouth

"Yes YES YES" the words jumped out of my mouth. "Let's GO" Lorenzo couldn't control himself either. Ferrari flags waved decorating the circuit red. "And Charles Leclerc is victorious. The twenty-five-year-old WINS THE AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX." Max crossed the race line p2 followed by Fernando Alonso. All cameras were on the Ferrari as he ended his cool-down lap parking in front of the P1 board. Running out onto the track was the last thing I was expecting to do but this win just felt perfect on time. I pushed through the excited engineers to the front of the barricade dragging Lorenzo and his girlfriend Charlotte right behind me. The scarlet Ferrari stopped right in front of us Charles climbed out the member the engine stopped. He pulled his helmet off running towards us but his face didn't show any emotions. His eyes scanned all the faces until they fell into mine. His body got faster as he aimed at us. "Arthur" he grabbed my shoulders, sweat dripped down him and his cheeks were flushed red. "Where's Malena?" my heart sank. I turned to Lorenz who looked speechless as well. "She's not here Charles" Charles's temple scrunched. "I saw her, I saw Malena on the screen. She was with you" The panick in his eyes made me pull him into my arms. "I'm so sorry Charles"