🌷life with you

🌶️ warning
MALENA'S POV
After a quick change of clothes, I met Charles for dinner at a private restaurant in the hotel we both were coincidentally staying at. The air was cold and the only jacket I had was one of Alex's old Red Bull jackets I stole from him a while ago. It looked really cute with my black dress so I quickly snapped a pic and posted it on Instagram before heading downstairs.

Instagram: MalenaFox

Cold nights in Italy ❤️ 7,086,765 likes Max Verstappen: Oh la la la see this @kellypiquet we've got a Red Bull girl darling😎Checoperez: nice👍Landon Nortis: the girl is back on Instagram Carlos sins: she really checking the waters Alex Albon: aye...

❤️ 7,086,765 likes
Max Verstappen: Oh la la la see this @kellypiquet we've got a Red Bull girl darling😎
Checoperez: nice👍
Landon Nortis: the girl is back on Instagram
Carlos sins: she really checking the waters
Alex Albon: aye aye aye
Daniel Ricciardo: Everyone's a Red Bull fan
Kelly Piquet: our girl👾
Kika Gomez: her an icon
Bella Fox: sis 😎🩷
Oscar pastry: I thought you liked Maclaren 🥹🤌🏻
***************************
"Malenaaaaaa" Charles groaned as soon as I sat down. "Whatttt? Cry baby" I rolled my eyes taking the menu into my hand. "You can't do that" he was talking in a baby voice that made my cheeks blush. "I'm not Leo" I stuck my tongue out. After a good meal and some good catching up, we decided to go on a walk around the hotel. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Charles nodded pulling me closer to him. "Why did you not marry her?" "I knew this was coming" he sighed before letting out a chuckle. "How could I Lexi, I could have never been fully hers." my spine straightened making my head immediately turn to him. "So you didn't leave because of a fight or something?" "No, it was because my heart already belonged to a girl. A girl wearing a Red Bull jacket I don't like" I stopped, pulling away. "Charles, you broke up because of me?" "I knew someday I'd get you back my love. I was positive." his hands cupped my face but I pushed them away immediately. "That's not true, why would you believe that's true?" "Malena, you are my soulmate how can it not be true???" my heart sank. "Look at us now? We are perfect and loving women other than you makes me gag." those words once came out of my mouth and I knew the feeling so well. I still do. "Charles, you can't date me. I'm not going to date you. The kiss was just impulsive. Think about it you know that." "NO NO NO, it was not an impulse. I fucking love you." he loves me? I loved him. "But I can't give you what you want?" "YOU CAN GIVE ME THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD" "Charles-" I took a step back. His face was filled with terror his hands begging me not to leave. "I can't Charles- I can't" "WHAT CANT YOU GIVE ME? BE SPECIFIC" I've cried so much these past few days, more like years, the feeling of tears streaming down my face felt annoying. "Malena wait," he grabbed my arms. "Am I the problem, are you taking fault, just not to hurt me? Can I not give you what you want?" "NO, you are everything I want Charles. EVERYTHING." the words came out of my mouth with an undertone of panick. "THEN WHY?" "I CAN'T GIVE YOU CHILDREN"

CHARLES'S POV
My heart turned to ashes. Malena's body quivered as she awaited me to speak up. Her face had turned pale and I knew so did mine. "Malena I could live a life without kids but I can't live a life with you not in it." a sigh of relif left her body, making her collapse into my arms. "M? M? My life?" I wrapped my arms around her as I sat down on the floor holding her in my arms. "But- but- Charles. Having kids is your biggest dream. You want three kids and a big family. One girl and two boys." "Shhhh" I pressed my finger to her lip. "Having a wife that loves me more than her whole life is my biggest dream plus you know that adoption and surrogacy are always an option right?."