two

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

5th February 2018

[5:13 PM]

"Thank you so much, Jungkook for agreeing to teach my y/n.", you heard you mother thanking your soon-to-be tutor.

"Ah, it's alright ma'am. I would be delighted if I was able to help your daughter in any way.", the strange guy said feeling a bit embarrassed.

You bent your legs slightly, then tilted your head while holding onto the railing of the staircase tightly, just to see what's happening downstairs. You saw your mom, facing  a guy with slight long, black straight hairs. But you couldn't get a look of his face as he was facing you by his back.

"What are you doing kiddo?", you flinched suddenly after hearing your sister's voice unexpectedly.

"You scared me Anna!", you shouted but in a low audible voice.

"You're such a kid.", Anna smirked.

"Shut up!", you said rolling your eyes.

"You better go and study for your high school finals.", Anna said and went down stairs.

You then frowned and went to your bedroom.

~~~

7th February 2018

[3:57 PM]

"Yah! Don't you dare to annoy Jungkook. Talk to him respectfully. Okay?", Anna asked more like she ordered you to which you simply nodded.

You were just sitting quietly in your bedroom, waiting for that big body guy to come.

"Okay good, I'll leave now.", Anna and walked out of your bedroom.

You opened your physics book, and started solving few questions. Until, you heard an unfamiliar voice calling your name.

"Y/N?"

"Will you please open the door for me?."

The voice was calm but deep enough, to bring tickles inside your tummy.

You slowly opened the door, which revealed a tall guy who somehow reminded you of a bunny. He was smiling at you.

"You must be y/n?", he asked softly.

"Mmm..", that was all your mouth could say at that time. You were fascinated by his charismatic aura.

"Hey Y/n! My name's Jungkook Jeon. Nice to meet you.", he brought his palms towards you asking for a handshake.

"Uh— yeah me too.", you said hesitantly and shaked hands with him.

"Well, is it your bedroom?.", he asked as his twilled his eyes around.

"Well, yeah."

"It's cute.", he chuckled.

"Mmm,thank you wel—"

"You can call me brother or sir.", he said smiling.

"Uh—Sir would be better.", you slowly said.

"Shall we start studying now?.", he looked at your study table.

"Yes s-sir."

This was the day, when the universe made you to cross paths with him.

  Jeon Jungkook.

The man on whom you had a crush.

The man with whom you fell in love.

The man whom you still love.

Author's note

Vote and Comment please.