eight

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

1st September 2018

[7:14 PM]

"Yahh, y/niee, where were you lost the entire time?", Humi yelled at you.

"What are you talking about? Of course I was lost in the movie.", You laughed and took a bite of your waffle.

"Yaahh!!, until when are you going to lie huh! Do you not consider me as your best friend?", Humi shouted again while walking outside of the cinema.

"Humi-ya, you're my best friend and I'm not lying..", You said as you sipped your strawberry milk.

Humi snatched the waffle and strawberry milk away from your hands angrily.

"What the heck, Humi. Why are you doing this? Give me my food back.", You shouted.

"All the time in the theatre, you were munching popcorn, fries, burger, americano and what not. Still, you have the audacity to ignore me for some snacks. Really Y/n!", humi shrugged.

"Fine Humu, I'm sorry for not paying attention to the movie and you. I was just feeling sad.", You whined.

"I have already told you many times to forget that Jungcock guy for good."

"It's Jungkook!"

"I know girl but you know I hate seeing you like this. You're so low nowadays. I mean yeah it definitely hurts to see your crush fvcking your own sister but still-"

"Shut up humi! This is ludicrous!", You yelled.

"But it's true Y/n. I just can't see you looking so miserable for that Junglekook."

"Ahhh!!!! First he's not Junglekook Or Jungcock. For God's sake atleast spell his name properly. Second, he wasn't fvcking my sister, you bitch. Maybe he was just kissin-"

"Those two are the same things!"

"No, they are not!"

"Whatever!"

You both shot each other a death glare.

"Is something wrong, young girls?", An old grandpa said abruptly as he listened to your and Humi's loud rantings.

"Ah-no no no, it's nothing.", You both bowed to that man in unison, feeling quite embarrassed.

The old man shook his head and then walked away.

"See, you're now disturbing others too Y/n.", Humi murmured.

"Shut up humu.", You said.

"Fine babe, but I was just worried for you. Y/n if that fvcking Junglecock guy broke your delicate heart then do the same thing girl. Hey how about Yeon-woo, the guy who proposed you earlier. Go out with him and show that jerk he lost a diamond."

"As if he would care.", You rolled your eyes.

Humi sighed in frustration. You both continued to walk in silence until Humi saw something strange and gasped dramatically.

"Yah Y/N!", Humi's voice was loud.

"I am too weak to listen to your stupid ideas anymore.", You responded calmly while paying no attention to your friend.

"Y/n, what's your sister doing there and is that guy Jungkook?"

You flinched hearing Humi's words. You looked around in the direction where Humi was pointing. You gasped. It was indeed Anna–your sister and Jungkook's girlfriend.

"H-he isn't Jungkook.", You murmured slowly.

"Fvck, they are getting close." Humi covered her mouth with her palms and bawled her eyes out.

"What is she doing right now? She should be with Jungkook—it's his birthday after all."

"Yah, isn't she cheating on that Jungkook."

"She will, if they'll kiss or do anything weird."

"Y/niee, this is our chance. Let's shoot her and then we'll show it to Jungkook.", Humi said as she opened her phone's camera, ready to shoot your sister but you snatched the camera away from her hands much to her surprise.

"We can't just shoot her. It's not good Humi.", You said.

"But Y/n, your sister is clearly cheating. O.M.G. Look they're holding hands now.", Humi gasped as you both watched your sister with a strange muscular guy on the other side of road.

"We can't do this Humi. Please."

"Y/n but why?"

"Because Jungkook would be deeply hurt if he'll see her doing this. He doesn't deserves to be hurt. So please.", You said slowly.

"Okay, I'll get going then as it's getting darker. You go and talk with your sister.", Humi said feeling disappointed.

"Bye Y/n, let's hang out again. You're too busy with the preparation of your entrance exams these days.", Humi waved at you and she walked away from you.

"Not everyone is rich like you,Humi. But we will soon hang out again. Bye Humi.", You murmured and crossed the road.

You approached your sister.

"Anna, I want to have a word with you.", Your words made those two people flinch.

"E-Elsa, what are you doing h-here?", Your sister shuttered.

"I said I want to talk to you.", You yelled.

"Fine, let's talk.", Anna left that strange guy's arms and walked with you.

"What did you wanted to talk about?", Anna asked.

"What are you doing here and who's that tattooed guy?"

"Oh he, well he's-"

"Leave it. Why aren't you with sir? It's his birthday today, you should have been there with him rather than holding hands with some other guy."

"What! Today's Jungkook's birthday? But hey why do I need to be with him?", Anna shrugged in confusion.

"Shut up Anna! How could you hang out with some random guy. You don't deserve him. So fvck off.", You yelled.

"Yah Y/n you shouldn't talk to your sister in this tone and what are you even talking about?", Anna yelled back in frustration.

"I'm not a kid anymore. So stop controlling me.", You walked away as you jolted your sister.

"Y/N!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF SIR EVER AGAIN! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!", You screamed and then walked away from Anna.

He must be feeling so lonely on his birthday.

You thought.

Author's note

Double updates :)