thirty

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

~ Your Pov ~

Just as the kiss deepened, Jungkook pulled his mouth away from mine. I glanced over at his face that has turned pink. He was twirling his eyes around to avoid mine.

"Elsie, I-" He sniffs, nervously. "I am. . ."

"What?" I negotiate, seeing him hesitating. "Are you going to say that you're sorry and that it was a mistake?"

He darts his eyes on mine, my pulse hammers on my throat as soon as he begins to speak.

"There was nothing to feel sorry about, and it was clearly not a mistake, Elsie." He pleads, his innocent face and wet lips wanting me to kiss him again.

I feel relieved but I decide to not be transparent right now. I'm too scared to get my heart broken one more time.

"Then?" I finally gather myself to ask him. "Do you like me, Jungkook? Is that why you wished to meet me?"

"I would like to ask you the same . . ." He muttered.

"What?"

Jungkook eyed me. "Do you—still like me, Elsie? Is that why you wished for me too?" I gulped and he noticed, so he shrugged and elaborated for me. "I heard you—right when you were wishing. But it's not like the first time I heard you."

"Pardon?" I was nonplussed.

"Earlier at the station, I heard you." He revealed.

My whole body froze at his sudden revelation. He heard me, then why didn't he replied to me. I got so much to ask him and I realised this was the right time for all my unanswered questions. Come on, Kim Y/n ask him—it's now or never. I thought and mugged after taking a deep breath.

"Why won't you reply back if you heard me?"

"I was scared."

"Scared of what, Jungkook!" I slightly raised my voice, which made him quite surprised.

"Scared of everything."

"Elaborate please."

He shrugged. "I'm nothing like you think of me, Elsie." I raised a brow while he continued. "I'm a coward."

My eyes softened when I noticed his eyes getting teary.

"I have been running from everything throughout my life." He sighed. "When my parents died, I enrolled myself in a boarding school in order to avoid the rheumy environment. When school became tough, I broke few rules in order to get detention. I couldn't confess to the girl I liked. And I left without meeting you because I was afraid of the possibility that the guy with you back then was truly your boyfriend. I was afraid to get my heart broken by the girl I liked then and now."

I could not say anything. He's confessing finally which is making my heart go wild.

"But I don't want to run anymore from anything, Elsie. I want to be a strong and brave person, like you have always thought of me. I promise I'm never gonna run again."

I place my hands on his face, lifting it up to make an eye contact with him. His eyes were still filled with tears of regret. "Jungkook, sometimes it's okay to run when things get tough on you. I just want you to know that even if you continue to run, you're still going to be a brave person to me . . ."

I huffed and gently caressed down his cheeks . "but it would be much better if you have someone running along with you. I want to be that person to you, Jungkook. I'm not a kind of person who's too good at comforting other people by words but I'm good at sharing the pain. So, when you are crying, I want to cry along with you. When you're smilling, I want to smile with you. When you are drowning, I want to drown with you. When you're running then, I want to run with you. I want to feel you. I was with you back then, and I'm still with you. I want to always be with you."

He walked towards me. "Elsie . . ." He's coming closer to me, slowly. My heart is fluttering, as he takes a step closer to me.

"Yes, Koo" I gulped. Shit.

He's a lot closer to me now that his breath is mixing with mine. "Run away with me." His voice is enough hot to make me lose my consciousness but I want more from this very moment.

So, I kissed him this time. Though, I pulled away immediately, and looked straight into his eyes with a smile playing on my lips knowing that he just proposed to me because this is what he's always been, so complicated with words yet so simply to understand. I've spent months understanding his complicated words, so now they don't bother me anymore.

"I'm ready to forever run with you, Jungkook." I said, with a wide smile.

His lips curled up and formed a satisfied smile. He kissed on the top of my head as soon as he pulled me in his muscular arms, giving me a tight hug. It wasn't warm, it was much more than just warm.

"It's over, I don't want to circle around in this loop ever again." he said, rubbing the tip of his nose with mine.

"Me neither," I said, leaning on him.

"Then, you should eat the cake now." He chuckled.

"Nope," I shook my head, cutely. "we shall eat the cake now."

He nodded, letting out a slow chuckle.

He held my hand, while we sat on the bench, together. He said we should end our entangled loop with feeding each other a bite. And we did.

"Do you think your family would feel happy, if we introduce each other as something more than 'just friends', or do you think they'll reject me on the spot?"

I rested my head on his shoulder. "Calm down, mom might feel a little awkward first but after sometime she would be fine."

"Hopefully the same goes with Anna."

I made a hmph sound, then glanched over at the bright sky. "Do you know why this sky's  having any clouds?"

"No, why?" He shifted his gaze on me.

"Because I'm not alone, I finally have you by my side." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, admiring the beauty of the nature with our hands clasped comfortably in each other.

I find this so unimaginable right now. Me with my long time crush, finally becoming a thing. I finally know that it's the right time to start a new loop, in which we are both together, happy and enjoying.

I closed my mind and made a wish. You know what?

I wished togetherness for 'us'.

Me and my ultimate love, Jeon Jungkook.

The End