seven

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

18th April 2018

[9:11 AM]

"Honey, Jungkook came to meet you.", Your mom said.

"Tell, him I'm busy."

"Y/n, you should meet him.", Your mom insisted.

"Just tell him I'm too busy to meet him as I'm studying or sleeping or doing anything. Please mum.", you requested.

"Fine, Y/n.", your mom sighed and left you alone in your room.

You were still hurt about what happened few days ago between your sister and your crush. You felt betrayed, even when you knew that you weren't. You could still do nothing about this, so you thought of ignoring Jungkook as much as you could.

~~~

"Mrs. Kim, what did Y/n said?.", Jungkook asked your mother being worried.

"Well, you see Jungkook... Y/n said to tell you that she's studying or sleeping or doing just anything. And that she doesn't have time to meet you. I'm sorry sweetie."

"Ah, I see. It's ok Mrs. Kim, I just came to return her bag. She left it outside my room.", Jungkook softly said and returned your tote bag to your mother.

"Thank you so much Jungkook.", Your mom smiled.

"It's okay ma'am. Well, will you please tell her that I said thank you.", Jungkook requested.

"Oh! Yes, of course. I'll surely convey your message."

"Thank you ma'am. Now I'll get going.", Jungkook bowed to your mother and left.

~~~

"Y/n, here's your bag."

"Huh! How did you have this mum?"

"Jungkook handed me this just now."

"Oh, I see.", you placed the bag inside the wardrobe.

"Also, Jungkook said thanks to you."

"Really?", you were astonished.

"Hmm."

"Okay, mum now leave. I'll need to prepare hard for my medical entrance exams.", you pushes your mom out of your room and closed the door.

So he liked those cookies

You blushed but within a second slapped yourself for thinking about jungkook.