five

。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★

30th February 2018

[12:54 PM]

"Y/N, how's things going on between you and your crush?", She said while sipping her strawberry milk.

"Yah! Didn't I told you earlier, he's not my crush anymore.", You yelled at Humi who's your best friend.

"Aish, until when you're going to lie to me Y/niee. Come on girl tell me more about him.", humi said and she stuffed a gimbap in your mouth.

"Yah! Humi-ya, I don't know what to do with Anna unnie! I mean why in the world would she be with sir. I mean I understand that he's handsome and smart and cute and what not but why him though.", You said in vexation.

"Aigoo, your sister's quite charismatic too but it's okay girl. Stop thinking about her for now and just focus on that guy.", Humi said being dramatic as usual.

Although Son Humi was the only friend or best friend you had. And that she was someone who was always there to support you—even when no one did. Sometimes she would behave like the most annoying creature in the planet and would get on your nerves. But still at the end, she was the only person who truly loved and supported you.

"Look who's sitting here, Princess Elsa!"

"Oh you mean Princess Elsa from gutter."

You ignored the familiar voices of Jaehi and her chicks.

"I'm sure our Princess Elsa of Gutter, didn't got to build a snowman this winter too."

"How will she, just look at her. She stings."

"Yaahhh!", Humi growled after loosing her patience.

"If there's someone who's from gutter, then it's you Jaehi and your stupid chicks.", Humi yelled.

"Ya! Son Humi mind your language.", Jaehi shouted.

"It's you and your bixches who should mind the language.", Humi screamed in anger.

"Humi-ya it's okay. Let's go.", You pulled Humi along with you and left the school's cafeteria.

~~~

Few minutes later...

"Yah!, is he really tall?.", Humi jumped excitedly.

Here she goes again with her hopeless imaginations.

"Hmm.", You rolled your eyes in boredom.

"And was he smart. And cute. And sweet."

"Mmmhh..." You felt like to press your hands on your best friend's non-stopping mouth.

"Yahh!!, he sounds like an amazing guy.", humi chuckled.