20

Dominic Hayes

"Look at me, Lay." She opened her eyes and pulled me into a kiss. Leaning down, I sucked on her bottom lip hard before pulling away. Looking down into her eyes, I glided in and out of her smoothly.

She's so wet and feeling her warmness around my dick is making me feel like I would lose it. I bit my bottom lip as she moaned so sexy, her eyes begging me to give it to her harder. Slowing up my strokes, I gripped her thighs tighter in my hands and teased her, going into her slower, completely decreasing my speed. Her body tensed up and I could feel her orgasm starting from the way she was gripping my dick.

Her moans were almost turning to whines as I looked down to watch my dick slide in and out of her. I continued teasing her pussy slowly but entering her hard just the way she liked it. Her body was second nature to me.

"Fuck baby, harder..." I shook my head at her, still watching as my dick slid into her slowly. She reached up to grab me and tried to pull me down into her to control my speed. I smirked and leaned down to kiss her lips. I brought one hand from her thigh as I grabbed her hand and pinned it down behind her head, slowly stroking her to death.

"Tell me you love this shit." I commanded her. She began to grind her hips upward into me, trying to take control of the situation. I loved when she fucked me back. It shows me that she's enjoying this just as much as I am. She ignored my commands, so I went in and out of her even slower just to send her into overdrive.

"I love it, baby, I love it.." She moaned, sounding on the verge of tears.

"Say it louder." I said as I began to pump in and out of her faster, now that she was saying what I wanted to hear. She repeated it over and over again as I continued to watch my dick going in and out of her, now deep within her walls. I could feel sweat beads dripping off of me from all the work I was putting in as my stomach muscles started to tense up.

Pounding her out until she dug her nails into my back once again, I felt like I was about to nut like I had never came before. Teasing her did something to me too. She begged me to make her cum, as her voice weakened and she bit her bottom lip hard, closing her eyes tightly. She's in that zone and I'm about to take her all the way there, right along with myself.

My last few strokes were everything as I grunted, closing my eyes as Layton's screams filled the room. I put my hand over her mouth to muffle some of her screams so that no one could hear her orgasm. She bit into my hand hard, but not intentionally. I pressed my hand even harder to her mouth as I came too. My legs growing weak, but still going as I pumped myself in and out of her faster and harder than before. Lay continued rolling her hips into me until I slowed down my strokes, ultimately collapsing on top of her, breathing hard as hell, and feeling her chest moving up and down against mine.

"Fuck, I love you." I breathed into her ear before rolling off of her. I grabbed her arm, pulling her on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you too." We both smiled. It was early in the morning everyone in the house was still sleeping. I was getting ready to head out until Layton wanted something totally different. She begged me to stay in and it turned into this. She laid her head on my chest as I rubbed her back.

"You still have to go?" She asked, tracing my tattoos.

"Yeah, but I'm going to wait until you go back to sleep then go."

"Be safe when you leave."

"I will." I kissed her forehead which made her smile.

Few Hours Later

I just got back to the house from leaving the tattoo shop. I walked into the house and saw Lay and Royalty on the couch.

"Wassup guys." I said, gaining their attention.