THREE: Rulebook

The steam heated up the bathroom

The steam heated up the bathroom. By the time you stepped out of the shower, the entire mirror was fogged up, and beads of liquid lined the tops of the walls.

You wrapped your towel around your body and reached for your hair tie. Getting dressed in the bathroom was one of the worst things known to man, but you had no other choice.

What else were you to do? Lock yourself in the shared bedroom and let Jungkooks sex dolls watch you get dressed?

Absolutely not.

As you slipped on your pajama pants, you began to hear knocking at the door. Thankfully, it was locked, so whoever it was couldn't get in.

"What?" You shouted, reaching for your shirt.

"Hurry up! I need your help!" The voice shouted back. The whine, the husky voice, and the stupidity; you knew it was Jungkook.

You sighed as you slipped your hair tie off and replaced it with your towel. When you stepped out sweating and bare faced, Jungkook laughed at you.

"What are you laughing at?" You replied, walking out to the kitchen. When he responded with an annoying "nothing," you followed up with, "What did you need help with?"

"This. Let me show you." You followed him into the bedroom. There, he whipped out a measuring tape and set the end of it neatly against the middle of the front wall.

"Here, hold this," He said.

You walked over and held the measuring tape against the wall. Then, he carefully walked all the way back until the tape hit the opposing wall. Once he was finished, there was a distinct line drawn down the middle of the dorm room.

"This is our divider," He explained, tugging on the measuring tape to release it from your grasp. "Don't cross into my area, and I won't cross into yours."

You stifled a laugh, noticing his location. "You're already breaking that rule," You giggled, pointing to his leg standing on your side of the fake line.

He looked down at his leg, then back up at you. Right when you thought you had him, he pointed to your duffel bag. It was smack dab in the middle of the room, however, it was closer to his side than yours.

He didn't have to speak out loud to make you realize your mistake.

With some quiet grumbling, you walked over and shoved it back to your side. Jungkook seemed rather pleased to see you do it.

"Now that we're making up rules," You began, taking a seat on your bed, "Can I make one?"

"No," He deadpanned. After he noticed your death glare, he finally gave in.

"No bringing girls over. It'll go both ways- I won't bring any guys, and you won't bring any girls. I'd rather not see my roommate ruining that couch out there," You sighed, thinking back to the scene from earlier that morning.