FIFTEEN: Delicate

"The objective of this assignment is to give students hands-on experience in designing and creating a basic website using HTML, CSS, and optionally JavaScript

"The objective of this assignment is to give students hands-on experience in designing and creating a basic website using HTML, CSS, and optionally JavaScript. Through this project, students will apply the concepts learned in class to develop a functional and visually appealing website..."

You groaned as you leaned back into your chair. Now that you were being assigned important assignments, you had to start doing the work and doing it well.

The time was around one in the afternoon. Class was tomorrow, and you were making sure that you had at least one full page complete, leaving you with only seven pages left to go. The thought made you tired.

Jungkook was behind you. He had spent the latter half of that morning feeling sick due to the alcohol from Friday night and the hangover from Saturday. Despite his physical state, he was still hard at work, working on yet another design for his mannequin.

This time, the fabrics he was placing on the mannequin were black and gold. He draped them neatly over its frame, creating a beautiful rough draft. When you noticed it from the reflection of your computer screen, you turned to see it in its full.

"Cool mannequin," You said, pointing over to the large stand. Today, he didn't have headphones in.

"Thanks..." His words trailed off as he stuck a pin in his mouth, holding it with his lips. You didn't understand what he was doing, but still watched from afar.

His hands moved with precision and purpose, delicately draping fabric over the mannequin before him. You were drawn into his passion, evident in the way he refined every detail, striving for perfection.

"Why did you pick fashion design as your major?" You spoke up. His eyes glanced over at you before returning back to his piece.

For a second he stayed quiet, then responded with, "I don't really know, to be honest... I guess it was just something I felt I was good at."

He took a seat on the ground, bringing his hand up to his neck. It was clear that he was in pain. His deep breath was followed by a yawn. Shaking away his tiredness, he got back up your his knees, then continued working on his piece.

"What about you?" He asked. "Why'd you do computer science?"

You weren't expecting his question. It took you aback, enough to make you release and audible "Oh, uh..." from your soft lips. After a second or two, you answered,

"I honestly just wanted to make a lot of money."

Your answer made Jungkook laugh. It was an honest answer; You needed money, but you also wanted to earn it efficiently.