SEVEN: Brunette

[❗] mature content ahead.

ʚ─────────────ɞ

"Oh, fuck."

Her red nails clung tighter to the bedsheets as Jungkook worked his way into her. A small smile appeared on her face as soft moans escaped her lips.

She could feel his length edging deeper inside her, and the noises inside the room only grew more lustful. Her elbows rested on the mattress, holding up her upper half. Her legs, which were carefully being spread open by Jungkook, were slowly rising off the bed.

She finally laid back into her red satin pillow before bringing her hand up to her mouth.

I'm being too loud, she thought.

Jungkooks eyes stared up at the ceiling. When he noticed a lack of sound, he brought his gaze down to the brunette girl. He grabbed her hand and brought it to his bare chest.

"Don't be embarrassed," He huffed as he continued on. Blood rushed to her cheeks as she stared at him.

When one position was becoming too tiring for his legs, he swiftly pulled out and flipped the girl over onto her hands and knees. Her face fell back into her pillow, where it didn't stay for long.

His tip entered her slowly, and she gasped for air. It was painful, but at the same time, felt just right.

Once he was fully inside, he took ahold of her hair and yanked it ever so slightly. Her head shot up, followed by a loud moan. She loved the feeling of hair pulling, and he knew it.

"You're handsy today," She breathed out, her voice almost quivering, "I like it."

His hands found his way around her waist. He admired and each every crevice of her body, and especially the piercing on her stomach. It couldn't be seen from the position they were in, but from the front, he could see the small pink diamond that was looped around her belly button.

Jungkook knew he found the right rhythm when the brunettes body began to slowly shake. Her arms could barely keep her upper half up, and her knees were slipping outwards.

White liquid ran down the insides of her legs. Her voice was becoming louder, and even more lewd than before. She felt him lean over and cup one of her breast, holding in his large hand.

Against her ass, she could feel the lower half of his abs. Around her waist, she could feel his muscular arm brushing alongside her fair skin.

There was nothing more attractive to her than a built man.

Her back began to arch lower as his movements became sloppy. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she let her face fall into her pillows. Jungkook thrusted harder, and much faster.

His veiny hand took hold of her hair once again. This time, he tugged it harder, causing her to wince painfully. Her chest heaved up and down, breathing out curses as his member pumped in a rhythmic beat.

"God, Jungkook!" She moaned out. At this point, she was sure every person in the surrounding dorms could hear.

A scene of entanglement was taking place right on a twin XL bed in a tiny dorm room. Jungkooks black shirt and Jihyos red lingerie decorated the floor. Lingering in the air was the steam caused from the spectacle of the night.

In a matter of seconds, Jihyos stiff figure suddenly eased into vibrations. Jungkooks hold on her hair grew tighter. Her nails were practically clawing holes into the bed.

A feeling of ecstasy washed over her. More liquid dripped from her lower regions, creating a river down the inside of her thighs. Before she knew it, her knees had slipped from under her, and she was suddenly being fucked speechless by the man of her dreams.

He pulled out in enough time to hear the orgasmic sounds of the woman in front of him. He released on the spot next to her. He might've been dumb not to practice safely correctly, but he wasn't dumb enough not to pull out in time.

The sound of heaving chests filled the air. Jihyo rolled over onto her back, admiring the cold air against her skin. Jungkook reached over and grabbed a blanket to cover her naked body.

Then, as if nothing ever happened, he began to get dressed.

"Kook?" She muttered quietly, slowly sitting up. He hummed something in response as he threw his boxers back on.

"I just wanted to... Uh, are you leaving?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I am," He replied casually.

It was almost as if the heated moment between the two never happened. She hitched a breath before continuing,

"Can I ask you something? About earlier today?" She watched as he slipped his black shirt over his head, then turned to her. The lights in the room painted the furniture and walls a dark red color. Even his doe eyes looked pure amongst the sexual environment.

He hesitated before finally answering. "What's up?"

"That girl you were walking with. She's your roommate, right?" He nodded, allowing her to continue, "Does she... Do you do this with her too?"

When she saw he stayed silent, she immediately regretted ever asking. Without another word, she raced from the covers and to the floor, grabbing her lingerie.

"She's my roommate, Jihyo. And besides, even if we were having sex, it shouldn't bother you," He spat coldly. From the floor, she stared up at him. He looked down on her as if she were a piece of trash.

"We had a deal," He reminded her quietly.

Speechless, she sat with her oversized hoodie held to her bare body. He reached over onto the bed and grabbed his phone. He read something on it then shoved it in his pocket.

His feet headed towards the door. Jihyo quickly stood up and huddled herself under the covers. She was suddenly cold, possibly from Jungkooks random change in attitude.

"Kook!" She called out again. He stopped, then slowly turned around. His face was blank. Her mouth opened, "I love you."

He pursed his lips into a small smile. "Mhm, love you too."

Then he left.

───────────────

(A/N)

this chapter will make sense
soon teehehehehe

double upload today!