1.First Meet

Mavika's POV

I am in my campus corridor, looking at my today's class schedule. I have to attend 6 lectures today, without a break in between. This is gonna be too much for my little brain. I am walking towards my class, when suddenly someone bumped into me, and I lost my balance. But before I could touch the ground someone held me from my waist, preventing me from falling, My eyes were tightly shut and I was waiting for the fall but it never came. Then slowly I open my one eye and look at the person who is holding me. Oh My Freaking God. "KARTIK Aryan", but what is he doing here. He doesn't study here. Suddenly he says something which I never expected to hear from him. "You are so beautifu." Oh my god! Did he just give me a complement. He started leaning closer to my face and I thought he was about to kiss me, but suddenly a very shrill voice came to my ears.

Triiiiinnnnnnggggggggg................

Then I realised that I was dreaming about my crush. But that was the best dream I've ever had. 'Thank you God for such a wonderful dream, but thodi der time rok lete toh kaya jata apka. Mera dream adhura reh gaya.'

Well right now it's 7 in the morning and I have to get ready for my college. I am in the final year of my master's. Four months are left of my last semester and after that I will have my master's degree in Fashion designing.

The first thing I do in the morning to make my body fully awake is to play some music while getting ready. So I ask Alexa to play 'Whatcha Doin' by Diljit Dosanjh. Well let me tell you the vibe his songs has is amazing. There is not even a single day when I don't listen to his music.

Alexa plays the music and I go to the bathroom for doing my morning business. I got freshen up and then took a quick bath. I came into the my closet which is attached to my bathroom and selected the outfit for today.

I got ready in white color top with pale blue skirt that reaches to my calf. Tied my half hair with a white ribbon, and left some of the front strands of my hair to frame my face. I applied some body lotion, moisturizer on my face. Then I applied some lip and cheek tint, clasped my watch on my left wrist and at last I sprayed my favorite perfume. I am all ready to go.

It's already 8:30 an I have my first lecture at 9:30, so I skip my breakfast and make run to the door, before my mother could see me, because she will start lecturing me again for not following my diet plan and then she will compare me to her frie...

It's already 8:30 an I have my first lecture at 9:30, so I skip my breakfast and make run to the door, before my mother could see me, because she will start lecturing me again for not following my diet plan and then she will compare me to her friend's daughter.

Thank God my mother hasn't come from the gym yet. So I quickly take my car keys from the key holder and go to the parking lot. I open the door of my car and sit on the driver's seat. I put my books and bags on the passenger seat,wore my seatbelt and drove off to college. It takes 45 minutes to reach my campus, so I still had 15 minutes. I thought to go to the Cafe, which is on my way to the campus and have my breakfast and morning coffee.