5.Roka

Avyansh' Pov

"I apologize for being late, I got stuck in a meeting" I said going toward where my in-laws are sitting with my parents on th sofa beside them. My siblings and a girl in yellow whome I am assuming is my would be wife are sitting on the sofa opposite to my in laws. I bend down to touch the feet of Mr. Kapoor and his wife.

"stay blessed. No need to apologize" Mr kapoor said while keeping his hand on my back. His wife also does the same.

As I turned around to take the seat on the sofa where my siblings are sitting, I saw the face of the girl and I got rooted on the place where I am standing. My eyes go slightly wide due the shock as I see the girl's face. She looks up and our eyes meet. I again feel something weird happening in my stomach and my heart picking up the pace.

I can see on her face clearly that she is also shocked. I compose myself as Mr. Kapoor said.

" Beta, have a seat why are you standing." I take a seat beside my mother as a servant hands me a glass of water. I took it while saying a thank you.

"Avyansh, meet Mavika, your soon to be wife" my mother spoke, after I am done drinking water. I look towards the direction, where the person whome I hoped to never see again is sitting.

She smiled nervously while saying a meek "hello".

So, her name is Mavika. She is beautiful but she would be the biggest nuisance for me in the future as I think about what she did to my car.

" Hello" I replied back while giving her a tight lipped smile.

"Actually Mr. Kapoor can you call a servant to guide me toward the washroom, because I directly came from the office, so I need to fresh up" I said.

" Arey servant Kyon, Mavika tumhe le jaegi, iss bahane tum dono ko thoda time mil jaega baat karne ke liye, Kyon bhaisahab?" my mother said looking toward Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor.

"Haa, Haa Kyon nahi, Mavi take him to your room he can use your washroom and then you talk also"  her father said looking at her.

"ji papa" she said and stood up to walk towards her room. I follow behind her like a lost puppy. Because I don't know where her room is.

Her room is upstairs, she opens the door of the last room on the right side of the corridor where the stairs end. She enters first and then I enter.

Her room is simply elegant with white walls. There is study table in the corner, and a bookshelf beside it. A bed in the middle where a huge teddy is sitting on the right side and a stuffed bunny. Left side of the her bed is a small dressing table, where she has kept her some perfumes, nailpaints, and other girl stuffs.