𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟏

[𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖮𝖬 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖲𝖳 '𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖱' 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖣]

[𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦: 𝖨𝖥 𝖱𝖤𝖰𝖴𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖬𝖤𝖳, 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤 𝖯𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖳𝖨𝖤𝖲]

[𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤: 𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟶:𝟷𝟺]

"Well, shit."

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫

Y/N NOW STOOD INFRONT
of an alleyway near the park, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She had come up with a number of possiblities, but there were no outcomes that guaranteed her safety. There was no time.

"Ha? Who the fuck are you?" The taller boy with blonde-ish hair scowled at the sound of footsteps nearing him and his gang. 

Y/N was already trembling, she couldn't face this guy no matter how hard she tried. 

The cornered up, weaker boy was in the same spot as her—just not as courageous. But hey, it wasn't like she wanted to do this by her own will. The system forced her. And maybe, just maybe—she was starting to regret ever accepting to its terms. 

Maybe I shouldn't have wasted it on agility.

"Hey, pipsqueak. Answer me," Blondy's eyes narrowed, his fists clenching as his knuckles turned white.

"Hey boss, I think we can use her." Blondy's lackey sneered.

Y/N was all the more opposed to that. 

But, there was something above their heads.

[𝖡𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖸: 𝖫𝖵. 5]

[𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖤𝖸 1: 𝖫𝖵. 3]

[𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖤𝖸 2: 𝖫𝖵. 3]

The lackey's were colored yellow, and the blonde guy's was orange. 

There's difficulty levels too?

Y/N's eyes landed on the guy she was supposed to save. 

[E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠: C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠N̵҉̾͟͞͡N̵҉̾͟͞͡O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞N̵҉̾͟͞͡T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞]

Blondy stepped forward and pulled on Y/N's collar, dragging her upwards with a harsh grip. Had he been any taller, she would be in the air and definitely choking.

"I said, answer me bitch!" His breath was heavy on her face and she felt suffocated. The worst part was that it smelt like mayonnaise. Y/N cringed.

"L/N Y/N," Mumbled Y/N, it was getting harder to breathe. And she barely had five seconds remaining before the timer struck zero.

With mustered up courage, Y/N landed a weak, but still pin-pointed strike on Blondy's groin with her foot. It wasn't like she hadn't done this before. She definitely did, but she didn't get much of a positive response last time.

A girlish yelp escaped Blondy's mouth as he now let go of Y/N's shirt collar, his knees almost giving up as his hands reached to cover his area. The lackey's just watched as their 'boss' was defeated like that.