𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟑

[𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫: 𝖥𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖣]

[𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖮𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖤𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖱 5 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖲]

[𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖤𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖳𝖫𝖤: 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱]

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫

Y/N WAS GRINNING LIKE
a mad-man when that message popped up. Having played a few games herself in her previous life, this skill was way too over-powered. This practically meant that she could die a million times and still live.

[𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫: 𝖥𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖣]

[𝖢𝖮𝖮𝖫𝖣𝖮𝖶𝖭: 1 𝖣𝖠𝖸]

[𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤: 𝟸𝟹:𝟻𝟼:𝟶𝟺 𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖫 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖭 𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭]

...And there goes my only ray of hope.

It was a given that she couldn't defeat the giant man. I mean, c'mon—a level 2 against a level 100? Was she looking to die a third time? Maybe when the cooldown was over—but now? Nope.

Despite the game saying that Player 1 didn't exist, Y/N still wanted to find them. Whether or not she had to suffer a billion deaths or not—she decided that finding Player 1 would be her ultimate goal right now. She had the power of God and anime—game, on her side, after all.

The man was frozen, but it wasn't like time had stopped again. Five seconds had already passed. Though it seemed like the timer thought differently as five minutes had passed. 

So one second equals to one minute whenever I use the skill? Math is mathing right now! That's a cheat. And it's pretty neat.

Hey, that rhymed!

The giant, ugly ass man snapped his head towards Y/N, and she immediately stopped thinking about whether or not her thoughts rhymed or not. That was clearly the least of her worries right now.

In the face of her nemesis, Y/N couldn't help but feel at least a little reassured that she survived that attack. But he was bound to strike again. And she decided to live no matter how many times she'll die. So...

"Fuck you, son of a bitch!" She yelled and spat in his face, making a run for it. Suddenly, she felt a newfound thrill in whatever ordeal she was in. Maybe she was actually enjoying running around with stupid ass things right behind her and ready to whoop her ass.

The man let out an enraged roar, stomping towards her with his large and smelly feet. Anyone could smell that shit from a mile away! And with them big ass toes, Y/N wondered if he had bunions. That big toe was looking awfully swollen.

Unfortunately, the extremely infected guy with bunions was right on her trail by now. And Y/N swore that she saw him throw the axe to who knows where. It was pretty gross how she could see her own blood coating the blade as it flew off. She sighed, still holding her shoes in hand as she ran with her bleeding feet.

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫

The game wasn't giving her the time of day. Right now, it was like she was playing Guess Who—in the sense that multiple of the other monsters she saw earlier were jumping at her at every turn. Tons of toilets, voodoo doll Jin-Woo, chef slash clown in a box, and even the giant man—or men, were now chasing after her.